1

- the next year and a half -

Kerri POV

August and I has settled in our new house. I'm finally 19, and now that I'm 19... I've been going out lately. Especially since August career has taken off since last year.

Lately we've been looking for body guards because of the groupies trying to come inside and waiting outside the fence at our house.

"Bae, what time you leaving?" I asked. August walked over to me and kissed me. "Right now." I nodded and put down the iPad. I stood up and walked over to the front door. "Make sure you call me when you and Donovan find the right one." He smiled. "I gotcha babe." He gave me a peck on the lips. "Ima call you when we ready to come back to the house." I nodded. "Alright bye baby." He smiled and walked down the front porch stairs.

I closed the front door and walked back into the living room. I grabbed my phone on the table and I called Natasha.

Phone Conversation-

"Hey boo!" Natasha said yelling.

"Hey baby! Whatchu doing today?"

"Man, I gotta work tonight, but I go to work at 8:30."

I smiled

"Aight bitch, let's go somewhere."

"Where you tryna go then? I wanna go out to eat."

"Shit you know I like food so I'm down."

Natasha laughed.

"Bitch you fuckin' fat, let's go to that Italian place on main st."

"Oooh how you know I like Italian food?"

"Girl I've known you for a year."

I smiled.

"Shit that's true. But aight meet me around 4 or 5."

Natasha begin to get loud.

"Bitch just say 4:30 ol' I can't decide face ass."

I laughed

"Aight guh, make sure you bad as usual. Ima hit you back when I'm there."

"Ok ma, see you soon."

I smiled and hung up.

Natasha and I have been cool for almost a year. She was there for me when I was going through depression and everything. Swear to god every time she see August, she be like. "It's the oso famous August Alsina." I be rolling.

Thing is, she has been stripping for almost 5 years. I support her, she's been taking care of her nieces since her sister is a drug addict. Surprisingly she makes like 200k a year. The first time I saw her strip I was hella ghetto. I was all like "dassss my bitchhhhh" she couldn't even finish her performance because she was laughing.

I went upstairs to find something to wear. I grabbed my hot pink shirt and light colored shorts. I went to shower and did my daily hygiene. After the shower I wrapped the towel around my body and stood in front of the mirror. I pulled my hair into a low pony tail and walked out the bathroom. I went into the dresser and grabbed a black bra and matching panties. I slipped everything on and lotioned my body.

I slipped on my black flip flops and headed downstairs. I grabbed my phone from the table and my purse from the couch. I grabbed my keys from the island and headed out the house.

I hopped in the black Range Rover and headed to the restaurant.

- 30 minutes later -

I pulled up to the restaurant and seen Natasha's car already outside. I hopped out the car and headed inside the restaurant. The host greeted me. "Welcome to Johnny Carino's, how many are we seating?" I smiled. "My friend is already here."

He smiled. "Are you with the pretty lady with the long hair?" I nodded. "Yes sir." He grabbed a menu and smiled. "Right this way."

He walked over to where Natasha was and Natasha smiled. "Thank you." I said to the host. He handed me the menu and walked away.

-- Kerri in multi media 😍🙆