6

Two Days Later -

Natasha was almost fully recovered, August and Donovan was going back and forth to Tasha's house. Karia and Haley was helping me cook dinner for the boys and Natasha.

"Auntie Kerri, can we have cookies?" I turned to them and smiled. "You can have plenty of cookies after you finish dinner ok?" They smiled. I let Haley mix the cake mix and I let Karia sit on the counter and separate biscuits.

Natasha POV

It was pure dark in the master bedroom. There was a knock at the front door. I tried to get up, The cast on my leg was making things harder for me to get up.

I made my way down the stairs slowly, but surely and opened the door. August walked in with two boxes. He sat the boxes down nearby the living room, and Donovan sat Karia and Haley's bike on the wall.

August turned to me in concern, "Aye you good?" He asked. I put my head down. "Uh yeah, I'm fine." He laughed and shook his head. "You ain't good, go get some rest. I'll lock the door when I leave." I nodded and tried to walk up the stairs.

I accidentally tripped over a stair but I caught my balance. "Aw shit, here let me help your clumsy ass." August said laughing. He put his hand on my back and the other on my wrist. Once we reached the top he let go. "You think you good ma? Or you want me to walk your clumsy ass up the stairs?" I laughed.

"I'm good." He nodded and walked down the stairs. I flopped on the bed and flicked the tv. The thought of Quincy leaving for bail made me worry. But staying here is the only way I'll be safe.

August POV

"Man, how you feel about the little Album release?" Donovan asked while taking another box into the house. "Uhh I'm straight. Ima be happy when the shit go gold or platinum." Donovan laughed. "Nigga you a fuckin' fool."

We was down to the last two bruh, bout time. Been moving back and forth all day. A nigga hungry! I sat the last box down and locked the door. I walked to the house and saw Kerri fine ass cooking.

"Hey baby ma." She smiled at me. "Hey babe, finished already?" I sat down at the island. "Yeah, had to help Natasha clumsy ass up the stairs." Kerri laughed. "Don't talk about my sister." I chuckled. "Well anyways, go get Natasha, dinner is ready." I smiled. I walked behind the island and kissed Kerri on her neck from behind.

"Nooo not while the kids are here." I didn't stop though. "They ain't looking, they watching tv." I pulled her dress up from behind and caught a glimpse of that ass. "Stop August." She said uncertain. I pulled my shorts down just a little. I pushed my dick up against her, and she was trying not to catch the kids attention. I let go and Kerri stood there.

"Why you stopppp?" She asked. I laughed. "You JUST told me to stop. Or maybe you meant, uhhh baby, don't stoppp." Kerri bursted out laughing and I laughed hella hard. "Ima be right back though, lemme get Natasha." Kerri gave me a kiss. "I like that." I said winking at her.

I walked across the pavement to get Natasha ugly ass. I reached in my pocket to get the spare key out. I unlocked the door and yelled. "Natasha?!" There was a few seconds of silence. "Yes?" I walked in and closed the door. I ran up stairs and saw her in bed.

"If you don't get your lazy ass up, you been stuck in this house all damn day." I said pulling her out of bed making her fall on the ground. "STOP AUGUST!" She said while I was tickling her. She couldn't even breathe. I stopped. "Now get the hell up lazy." She laid there catching her breath. "For what?!" I put my hand out for her to grab. "Dinner." I said while helping her up.

I picked her up on my back and walked down stairs and out the house. I walked across the pavement to my house and opened the door. "Auntieeee!" The girls said yelling. I sat Natasha on her feet and the girls hugged her. "Danggg I didn't get no hug like that." I said pouting.

Karia walked to me and hugged my leg. I picked her up and kissed her cheek. "See this my baby, Haley don't like me." I said smiling. "Ain't that right Karia?" She nodded and everyone laughed. I walked her to the table and sat her down. The plates were already set at the table. I sat down in between Kerri and Natasha.

Everyone ate, then Kerri spoke. "How was everyone's day?" I looked at her and smiled. "Well my day was straight, would've been better if yall ain't work me like a pack mule." Kerri laughed. She couldn't even breathe. "Shut up!" She said catching her breath. "Well our day was good cause Auntie Kerri was teaching us how to bake and cook."

Kerri POV

I blushed. "Geez guys, great to know I made your day." The girls smiled and nodded. "My day was fabulous, I got to cook this wonderful meal with some beauties, and I saw my baby helping out my sister." August smiled. "Anytime." He leaned over to mean and whispered in my ear.

"Ima help you out tonight." He kissed my neck and smiled. I crossed my legs to control the feeling. Donovan spoke. "My day was shitty bruhhhh, niggas was being worked like sex slaves and shit." August bursted from laughter and dapped Donovan. "My day was alright, I had some alone time. Plus August kept bugging me." She said shaking her head.

After everyone finished dinner and desert, I got up and washed dishes. "Bae I'm bouta take Natasha and the girls back to the guest house." I dried my hands. I walked over to Natasha and kissed her cheek, I hugged her tight. "I love you sis." She said. I smiled. "Love ya more." We released from the hug.

"Are my girls gonna give me a hug?" The smiled. I picked the both up and they kissed my cheeks. "Oh my, those were so good." I said smiling. I kissed their cheeks and sat them down. "Yall have fun over there. Not too much fun though!"

-----------------------------------

I went upstairs after cleaning the kitchen. I took a shower and I heard a knock at the door. I hopped out leaving the water running. I wrapped a towel around me. I opened the door to see August. "Lord what you want now?" I said laughing. "You." He said smiling. I opened the door all the way and let him in.

He picked me up and sat me on the counter. He tugged on the towel, but left it on. I wrapped my legs around him while he was attacking my neck. I pulled his shirt off and tugged at his belt.

"Damn baby, you must want that shit cause you rushing." I smiled. "Yeah I want it, that's why you're in here." He chuckled. "You right." He said smiling. He slipped his pants and boxers off, making an instant waterfall. He picked me up and walked into the shower. "This shower sex, gotta stop." I said laughing. "Shut up bae, you like the shit."

I pouted. "Fix your face." He said pushing my back against the shower wall. "Fix it." He said with his lips an inch away from mine. I still didn't fix it. "Last chance, fix that a attitude for a i give a reason to have one." I didn't nudge at all. "You gon' get it na."