45

I was in the bedroom laying on the bed when Donovan came into the room putting my bags in the room. "Thanks." I said rubbing my stomach and looking at the ceiling. "You alright?" He asked. I smiled and shot my eyes over to him. "I'm okay.. I'm straight." He smiled and shook his head. "The towels and stuff is in the closet down the hall." I nodded. "Thanks.. For everything." He smiled and put his hands in his pockets. "It's my pleasure." I smiled and got up walking past him to go into the closet to grab a towel and wash cloth.

"If you need me, ima be in the gym downstairs." I smiled and nodded. "Have fun." He smirked. "I will baby, you too doe." I shook my head and went into the bathroom. I began the shower, and while it was running, I looked in the mirror at my face. My eyebrow looks horrible. I sighed and began getting undressed, so I could shower.

The water was very warm, and it made me relax. The images of August kept popping in my mind though. I can't have him no more, he's probably over me and don't want nothing to do with me. That's fine though, I will be fine without him.

I rinsed the soap from my body and began letting the water run down my hair. At this point, wet hair doesn't bother me. I want to cut my hair anyways. I stopped the water and stepped out the shower grabbing my towel. I wrapped it around my body and walked into the bedroom looking in my suitcase.

I grabbed a dark blue shirt and a pair of black shorts. I put on a sports bra along with a pair of black panties then I slipped my shirt on, then my shorts. I lotioned my legs and arms then I brushed my teeth. I did the rest of my hygiene then turned the bathroom light off and hopped into bed.

August POV

I was at the crib watching the game when Chelsey came into the living room with a plate of food. "Thanks bae." I said kissing her cheek and turning my attention back to the game & eating. "August? Where did you go?" She asked. I looked at her, then the game. "Bahamas." She frowned. "Why?" I sighed and turned the tv off. "There was a issue there." She rolled her eyes. "Okay and what issue was it? One of your bitches or something?" I ate more of my food. "Kerri and my girls were in trouble. Not so much Kerri tho, she was aight."

Chelsey scoffed. "So one of your bitches right?" I looked at her funny and felt myself getting mad. "She ain't no bitch, so watch your mouth." Chelsey looked at me and smirked. "You must still care for her if you telling me to watch it." I sighed. "No. She's the mother of my boys, and I hate it when females go overboard with that word."

She sat closer to me. "I'm sorry then bae. I'm just very jealous." I smiled and rubbed her back. "It's aight." I pecked her lips and turned the tv back on. She got up and went upstairs.

Chelsey POV

I went upstairs and grabbed my phone from the bed. I dialed Raheem number and went into the bathroom, I ran the sink water.

Phone Conversation 📞

"Wassup." His voice was deep.

"What happened at the Bahamas?" I asked curious.

"I sent the NB boys down there to handle business. The plan was for them to kill them. But it ain't work that Kerri bitch is fast, from what I hear."

I sighed.

"So what happened with the little girls?"

"Oh, they told me they tried to kidnap them but the older one refused and was kicking and hitting, so they hit her and pushed her down the woods or sum like that."

I felt anger build up.

"DO NOT TOUCH THE LITTLE GIRLS, THEY AINT DO NOTHING."

He chuckled.

"I thought you was big and bad. Wanting to murk them all n shit. But now we need to save the girls?"

I sighed.

"Yes Raheem please. Those little girls don't deserve it. Only that Kerri bitch."

It was silent for a minute.

"Aight, i got it. But you owe me."

-----

Kerri POV

It was early in the morning and I felt good. I sat up and stretched. I slipped out of bed and walked out the bedroom heading downstairs to smell food.

I went into the kitchen to see Donovan cooking... shirtless. I don't think he seen me, I tippy toed to a different room and screamed at how fine he was. "Oh my god. Oh my god.... Oh my god." I said pacing a empty room. I can't let this get to me. I walked out that room and headed back into the kitchen and sat on the island.

"Morning." I said drinking the orange juice that was on the island. "Damnnnn you just going to drink my orange juice?" I laughed and covered my mouth. "Sorry!" I said catching my breath.

"How you sleep?" He said making eggs. "It was good. I feel great this morning." He smiled. "That's good. I'm guessing you feel better than yesterday huh?" I smiled. "Meat better. I think I needed some sleep that's all." He turned the stove off and looked at me smirking.

"Or you feel better cause you know you safe here and that your got a real nigga by your side." I shrugged and poked my lip out. "Possibly." He made our plates and looked at me on the island. "So you just going to sit your ass on my island and eat?" I grinned. "Heck yeah."

He handed me my plate of waffles, eggs and bacon along with a knife and fork. "Thanks Donnie." He nodded and sat down dead in between my legs. "So you're just going to act like i ain't sitting here?" I asked laughing. "This my favorite seat so, either you move or I eat right here. Don't really matter to me, I like the view." I laughed and hit him playfully. "I ain't moving." I said sticking my tongue out. He shrugged and ate his food.

"What your tryin' to do today?" He asked looking up at me. "I just want to relax, watch movies and stuff." He smiled and nodded. "Where you wanna watch movies?" I laughed. "In the bed." He shook his head. "You can't be inside all the time. You're not a vampire." I smirked. "I might as well be one, I'm in the house 24/7." He chuckled and looked up at me. "Well I want to watch movies with you, so.. would it be weird for me to be on the bed with you watching movies?"

He rose an eyebrow and waited on my answer. I thought about it. "You can't sit your ass on the floor? You too good for it?" He laughed. "No! Never that. I just want to be close to you. I can't hold you?" He asked poking his lip out. "I didn't say that. You can if you want, but don't be surprised if I'm knocked out dead in your arms."

--

We were finished eating and I was washing dishes. I was singing a bit while Donovan was upstairs picking a movie. I had a few dishes left and I continued my singing. Donovan surprised me and smiled. "You can sing?" He asked. I sighed. "Why do everyone ask me that?" He laughed. "Shit cause it sounds like you can." I washed the last dish and looked at him. "And if I can sing?" He smirked. "Then you can put me to sleep." I laughed and punched his arm playfully. "You're gross." I said. He thought about it and laughed. "I didn't even mean it like that, but shit since we thinking like that... we can get it crackin'." I rolled my eyes and shook my head. I dried my hands and walked towards the stairs with Donovan following behind.

"Who room?" I asked. "Mine." He said grabbing my hips and turning my body in the direction to go. I walked into his room and smiled. "I love the black." I referred to bed set and furniture. "Thanks." I hopped onto his bed and under the cover seeing we were about to watch Fast and Furious, I smiled at him. "How'd you figure this was my favorite movie?" He smirked. "wellll, I know you like Paul Walker and stuff so I said why not." I laughed and watched him hop into bed beside me.

It was an half an hour into the movie and Donnie was holding me so tight to him. Not too tight, but tight enough to make me feel wanted. His hand was rubbing my legs and we both watched the movie fully satisfied.