69

I was pulling up at Treys house to pick up my boys when I seen Keisha's car outside the garage. I stepped out the car and locked the door behind me.

I walked up the pavement and rang the door bell. It took awhile before someone answered the door. It was a unfamiliar guy at the door.

"Who is you?" He asked in a southern accent. "I should be asking you the same damn question." I said pushing him out the way and walking into the house. "Keisha!" I yelled out. My voice echoed throughout the house before a response came about.

"Yes?" She said loudly, but I heard her footsteps approaching. "Where's my boys?" She shrugged. "Trey took them out with him. I think he's with Chris and his baby girl." I sighed. "God damn, alright. Well I'm about to go. Tell Trey to drop them off at the house."

Keisha nodded. "Love you Cuzzo." She said before closing the door behind me. "Love you too ma." I said unlocking my car doors.

Chelsey POV

I was laying in bed rubbing my stomach when I heard August voice interrupt. I sighed. "Where you been?" I asked him. "With Kerri mind our business. What you been doing all day?" He asked.

"Not shit because my baby daddy hasn't been here for hours." He chuckled. "Whatever girl, you eat?" I nodded. "Yeah, I'm still hungry though. So go cook." He sucked his teeth and laid in bed.

My phone began ringing. I grabbed it from beside me and answered.

Phone Conversation -

"Yes ma'am." I said rubbing my stomach again.

"She just left not too long ago, you ready?"

I smirked. "Alright, I'm about to call him, tell Shawn to meet him at the gas station by their house."

"Aight girl, stay safe."

I smiled and hung up.

August looked at me funny. "What's going on?" He asked. "Nothing." I got up and went to the bathroom.

Trey POV

I was out with my nieces kids, and they are so handsome like they uncle. I was holding Kendall and my best friend Tasha was holding Amaree. Chris was with Royalty, she was giggling as he was joking. I know I should've told Kerri I was out with them. But I don't think it's a big deal.

It was getting pretty dark and I need to get Kendall and Amaree to Kerri cause they're getting pretty sleepy. Tasha helped me buckle them into their car seats, I sapped Chris up and left.

I was on my way to Kerri's house and my phone rang. I seen Keisha calling and I ignored it. I don't feel like hearing her mouth.

I pulled up to Kerri's crib and I hopped out. "You wanna stay in the car?" I asked Tasha. She shook her head. "Nah, I'll go in with you." I smiled and opened the back door to grab Amaree's car seat; Tasha grabbed Kendall's.

We were walking up the pavement, when there was yelling coming from Kerri's house. I gave Amaree's car seat to Tasha and I turn to her. "Buckle them up securely and leave, NOW." She nodded and did so.

I banged on the door and no one came to the door. I heard her arguing from the inside. I went around the back and found that the back door was unlocked. I rushed to the front to see the same guy who picked the boys up that shot Donovan along with a female beside him. She looks madddd familiar.

Kerri was arguing with him til he stopped and noticed me. "Ahhh, there goes your singing ass uncle." He laughed and so did she. "I've been waiting to kill you for a long ass time." He said to Kerri. I looked at her and I could tell she had gears turning in her head.

He pulled out his gun and pointed it towards us. "I'm tired of seeing yo ugly ass." The female was smiling and it finally clicked who she was. "CHELSEY?" I said surprised. She looked at me and frowned. "Duh, who else?" She flipped her stiff weave and giggled.

"It's taking me god not to beat her ass." Kerri said balling up her fists. I walked up to the guy pushing Chelsey out the way. "If you gone shoot her you gone have to kill me." He chuckled and pointed the gun to my chest. "Say no mo."

Out of no where Kerri began boxing Chelsey. Like straight up beating her shit. Chelsey cried that she was pregnant but Kerri ain't care.

Kerri POV

I kicked her in her face and pulled her up by her hair. "I told you I was gonna rock your shit but you kept fucking trying me." I drug her by her hair and threw her outside. I don't give a fuck about her crying.

I went back inside to see Trey and the guy fighting over the gun. The gun fired and it missed me slightly. I quickly ran into the kitchen and grabbed a knife.

"Trey!" I said yelling trying to get his attention. I handed him the knife, trying not to give it to the wrong person. He pushed the guy off of him and the guy was laying there smirking.

"You not gone kill me, you don't want to ruin your career." Trey looked at me and he smiled. "You're right, but guess what. I ain't afraid to do shit when it come to my family."

Trey picked up the gun and shot the guy in his side. He yelled of pain but Trey didn't care. I was in shock, so much happened in a hour time frame.

I grabbed the house phone and called 911.