12

I woke up from the midst of my sleep. I checked the time and it was already 8. I sat at the edge of the bed and stretched. I got up and went into the bathroom to start the shower.

I walked out the bathroom and went into the closet to find something to wear. I pulled out a short black dress, I know August would probably kill me for wearing it. But he don't run me, so..

I laid the dress out on the bed and headed into the shower.

It was about 30 minutes later and I slipped out the shower. I grabbed the towel and walked out to see August looking at the dress I pulled out.

"Uhhh so whats this?" He said pointing to the dress. "What I'm wearing tonight." August looked at me. "No you not, you wearing socks that stop at your thighs, and a dress thats down yo ankles." I rolled my eyes.

"Come on August! You act like the people I'm meeting there are going to sleep with me or something." August smiled. "They probably would want to after they see what you wearing!" I laughed. "Bae quit, I'm not going to do nothing and you know I'm not." He smirked. "You right. Just give me a kiss and I promise you I will stop bugging about it."

I smiled. "Alright fine." I walked closer to him and kissed him slow. He pulled me close i lifted the towel up and grabbed my ass. "August stop." I said stopping the kiss. "Why?" He asked frowning. "Cause I gotta go out tonight, not trying to walk up in there twisted like I'm drunk." August laughed. "That shit ain't funny!" I said slapping his arm.

I put on my essentials and slipped on the dress. I walked into the bathroom and finished the rest of my hygiene. August periodically walked in and out of the bathroom. "What you want?!" I said sitting the flat iron down and looking at him.

He laughed. "Bae I'm just bugging, I wanna see your fine self get all cute n shit for a nigga." I smirked. "I'm cute for you all the time." August nodded. "You right... you know a nigga gone be bored when you go right?" I turned back around and smiled. "Aww my baby gonna be bored, why not invite Haley and Karia over?"

August smiled. "True, we could watch a scary ass movie." I rolled my eyes. "You will scare the shit out of them girls. You aren't going to watch NO scary movies. You hear me?" I said pointing to him. He smiled. "ok MOM."

August stopped talking for five minutes. I'm was finishing my hair when August began yelling. "P.O.P .. Hol' it down. Momma I love you." I laughed hella hard. "Shut up." I said unplugging everything. August left the bathroom, and I decided to take a few pictures for the gram.

After finishing my hair and essentials, I walked out the bathroom ready to leave. I grabbed my phone from the dresser and my purse from the door. I walked downstairs to see August in the living room watching a movie. "I'm about to go baby." I said watching him walk over to me. "I don't want you to go with yo fine ass." I laughed. "Bae ima be home around 1, you can wait." He sighed. "Prolly."

I shook my head. "Look, if you get Karia and Haley, do not. I repeat DO NOT go fucking around with Tasha, and thats real shit, cause if I find out anything, both of y'all dead." August smiled and nodded. "You know damn well I don't want that girl. Ima get the girls, then ima bounce." I nodded. I gave him a peck on the lips.

"I'm leaving now." I said walking out the door. I got inside the car and grabbed my phone from my bag. I dialed Donovan's number.

Phone Conversation -

"Wassup?"

"Hey? Where are you?" I said reviving the engine.

"On my way to Onyx, why?"

"I'm on my way too, I was just checking cause you know how August be."

Donovan laughed.

"True shit. You know I got you."

I smiled.

"Yeah yeah, I'll see you at the club."

-