47

It was about 7 and the sun was setting. I decided to get dressed so I could go get my clothes from August house. "Come On Kerri." Donovan said up the stairs. I grabbed my phone and headed downstairs. "You ready?" He asked before opening the door. "Yep." I said smiling.

--

After driving for half an hour, we pulled up at the gates. "Ms. Neverson!" The guard said. I smiled. "Hey Robert!" He smiled. "Nice seeing you again." I nodded. "You too." He walked back to open the gates. We drove on the pavement and pulled up to the front steps.

Donovan killed the engine and looked over to me. "You need my help? Or you want me to wait in the car?" I sighed. "Just wait here it won't be long. If I'm taking too long just come inside." He nodded. I hopped out the car and hurried up the stairs. I knocked on the door knowing I had my key.

I heard footsteps approach the door. The door opened and there was the real estate agent standing before me with my robe on. "What the fuck?" I said confused. She smirked. "What's wrong?" I yelled august name and he came to the door. "What you want?" I pulled him by his arm and he closed the door behind him.

"What the hell is this?" I asked. "Don't worry about it, what you need?" I was angry. "The same bitch who put her hands on me is in your house, you fuckin' trifling as hell." He looked at me then pulled out his phone. "Is that all?" He asked. "No, I need all my things." I said walking past him and opening the door.

I went upstairs to see Chelsey naked in bed. "You trying to show off, but I got something for that." I said smiling. I went into the closet and grabbed my duffle bag. I pulled everything that belonged to me off the hanger and threw it in the duffle bag. I grabbed all my shoes and threw them in the suitcase that was nearby.

I made sure I grabbed majority of my shit then I sat the bags out the closet. I walked out to realize my portrait was off the wall. I looked again to make sure I won't going crazy. I felt my anger get to the best of me and I screamed. This nigga has me so fucked up. I pulled my phone from my back pocket and dialed Donovan's number.

Phone Conversation 📞

"You aight?" He asked

"Come in, I need your help."

"Aight, I'm coming."

I hung up and took my bags and suitcase downstairs. Donovan walked into the house dapping August. "Wassup." August said looking at him. "Helping her." He said pointing to me. "August where's the portrait?" He thought about it. "Guest room on the bed." I sighed trying to release anger. I went upstairs and Donovan followed behind.

"He so fucked up for this." I said feeling tears fall. "Calm down Kerri, we'll talk about it when we reach the house. But let's hurry up so we can leave."

He picked the portrait up and carried it down the stairs. I grabbed my bags and walked out the house behind Donovan. August watched me leave, I put my bags in the car and hopped inside the car.

Donovan sat in the driver seat and close the door. "It's okay Kerri. Just calm down." I just looked out the window and took deep breaths. He'd occasionally rub my leg and look at me, I appreciate him trying to make me feel better.

We made it to the house and Donovan hopped out the car and handed me the house key. "Go ahead and unlock the door so I can just walk in and sit it down." I nodded. I grabbed my bags and walked to the front door unlocking it. I kept the door open and walked upstairs into my bedroom and sat my bags in the closet. I put my back against the wall and began thinking... How am I going to get through to August? He won't even engage in me.

"Kerri!" Donovan said my name. I walked out the bedroom and down the stairs. "Yeah." He looked at the portrait and then me. "What you wanna do with this?" He asked. "I don't know, I don't really care." I said shrugging. He smiled. "You mind me keeping this in my bedroom? I think its beautiful." I smiled a little. "If you really want it." He smirked and nodded. "You know you look fine as hell in this pic, you don't have to lie." I cheesed. "Whatever."

--

I decided to shower so I could go swimming in the inside pool. I was thinking, just deeply thinking. Should I let August be in Kendall and Amaree's life? If so why should I? He acts like he don't want them anyways... I refuse to have them around that bitch he has.

I rinsed the soap off me and turned the water off. I wrapped a towel around me and hopped out the shower. I opened the bathroom door and went onto my bed. I grabbed my bikini top and tied it on. I wrapped the towel around my waist and went into the bathroom to brush my teeth.

After doing the necessities, I went into the bedroom and slipped on the bottoms. I walked out the bedroom and bumped into Donovan. "My ba- ... woah." He said surprised. I smiled. "You can look, but not touch." I said laughing. He smiled and shook his head. I grabbed a extra towel from the hallway closet and then I went downstairs to the indoor pool.

I was in the pool, just relaxing. The water was warm, and it soothed a lot of my back pain. I saw Donovan walk in and I sighed. "I can never do anything alone with you around." He laughed. "I can't help it." I smirked and continued floating in the water. He slipped off his shirt and I couldn't keep my eyes off him.

"You see sum you like?" He said stepping into the water. I laughed. "Nope." He rose a brow and followed me in the water. "Word?" He said cornering me. I laughed. "Okay stop!!! I was lying!" He laughed and moved his body closer. "Don't be scared now." I laughed and pushed him. "Oh nah." He said grabbing my body and wrapping my legs around him. "Stop!!" I said. He pulled us both under water.

He stood up and I wiped the water from my face. "I hate you!" I said hitting him. he laughed. "You'll be aight." I hit him again. "Hit me again and watch what happens." I smirked and hit him again.

He grabbed my body tighter and pushed my back against the porcelain corner. He looked at me in my eyes, and the chills ran down my back. "I win." He said smiling. I hit him and laughed. "Stop that." He shook his head. "I wasn't doing anything." I rolled my eyes. "You know what you were doing."

He looked at me and grinned. "What? This...?" He gripped my back tighter, his hands went from my back to my ass. He bit his lip and looked at me in my eyes. "Stop.." I said lowly. "You want me to?" He asked deeply. I didn't want him to, but he had to. I nodded. "Your wish, is my command." He pecked my lips and left from the pool. He grabbed his towel and winked at me before leaving. Jesus Christ, this man.. is very hypnotizing and lord knows he's one fine man himself.