32

It's been a month and a half and august has finally came back for the week of valentines day. I waited for him to get home so impatient. I was shaking and my hands were tapping on the island. The door unlocked and he walked in.

I nearly screamed. I got up and ran to him. "Dang you done got big." He said smiling and giving me a kiss. "I'm fat now...?" I said frowning. "No, you not. I was playing." I pouted and walked away.

He shrugged and sat where I was. "Want to see my tummy?" I asked smiling. "Lemme see." He said looking at me in my eyes. I lifted up my shirt and he seen how round shaped my tummy was getting.

He placed his hand on my lower stomach and rubbed it. "He or she is getting big as hell." He said chuckling and cheesing hard. i nodded. "I'm officially three months and five days." August looked at me. "So when we find out the gender." I thought about it. "My next appointment, which is February 12." He slightly smiled and nodded.

It was a long moment of silence. But I broke it. "I missed you." I said kissing his cheek. "Shit I missed you too; long ass drive back here." I giggled. "Duh, you was all the way in Michigan." He sucked his teeth and chuckled. "Whatever."

We spent the whole day rarely talking unless August was bothering me. I was on the computer looking for vacation spots. "What you doin?" August asked putting down his phone and peeping at the computer.

"Looking for vacation spots, hopefully I can decide where to go." August nodded and went back to his phone. I shook my head and continued my search.

August POV

I was scrolling on Instagram, I looked to my left to see Kerri asleep on the chair. I moved her feet from my lap and I picked her up, taking her to the bedroom.

I walked up the steps looking at her beautiful face. I sat her in bed and put the covers over her. I was about to walk out when I heard her called me. "Bae...." She said in a groggy tone. I turned around and looked at her.

"Wassup ma." She kept her eyes closed speakin'. "Lay with me...... please.." I smiled and walked over to the bed. "I gotta go do sum, ima be home later. I promise." She opened her eyes, I could tell she was disappointed. "Okay..." She said lowly, turning around facing the other way.

I walked out and left the house locking the door behind me. I pulled out my phone and made a phone call.

Kerri POV

I woke up from my sleep and it was pitch black. I sat up and stepped on the ground to see my feet a bit swollen. I shook my head. "Baby, you are hurting mommy." I said rubbing my stomach.

I walked downstairs noticing August wasn't here still. I looked on my phone checking the time and it was almost 10. I felt worried, not at the fact that he's in danger or anything though.

I walked into the kitchen and literally grabbed every snack I could see. I walked upstairs pretty satisfied with my snacks. I went into the bedroom and watched tv, waiting for August to get home.

I know when I miss him a lot I get emotionally frustrated and I try to forget it, but I always end up looking at the diamond ring he gave me, which makes me burst out in tears.

My phone vibrated on my lap and I lifted up to see who it was. I smiled a little and answered.

Phone Conversation 📞

"Hey." I said eating a bag of chips.

"Hey girl! What's up?!" Natasha said happy.

"Nothing really, missing August as usual."

"I thought he came back today?"

I sighed

"Yeah but we haven't been talking and he left out a few hours ago."

Natasha was thinking.

"Well.. You don't think he's cheating do you?"

I thought about it... I don't know. I mean, we rarely speak, and our conversation don't hold. It's like he'll look at me, but when I look at him he'll look away.

"Maybe.. Maybe not. I can't really accuse him for it unless theirs proof."

"True shit, August is a nice guy."

I smiled to myself.

"Yeah, you're right."

I heard footsteps close into the room and August walked through the door. I smiled.

"Well ima call you back Natasha."

"Okay girl, love you!"

I giggled at August kissing on me.

"I love you... too.."

I hung up and August spoke.

"You miss me bae?" I smiled and nodded. "Yesss, I was bored as heck." August chuckled. "Well I missed you too, I just had to handle sum business." I smiled. "Well now you got some business to handle with me."

He rose an eyebrow. "Oh word?" I smirked and nodded. He kissed my lips hovering over my body still. I wrapped my arm around his neck and he put his hands on my waist. I wrapped my legs around him and he rest himself in between my legs.

I continued kissing him and he pulled from the kiss. He picked me up and sat down making me on top. I kissed his lips and neck, he grabbed my ass. I giggled a bit and he smirked. He took my oversized t-shirt off and kissed my collarbone all the way down to my waist. He flipped me on my back and kissed me rough.

"You missed this?" He asked seeping through the kiss. i tried to speak, but he was attacking me with his tongue. He put his hands on my area and rubbed me while kissing me causing me to jump.

I arched my back and he pulled my panties to the side putting his fingers inside me. I pulled onto his shirt and my moans seeped through his kisses.

"Damn." He said to my reaction. I bit my lip hard and smiled. My eyes were closed enjoying his every move. He moved his fingers deeper and harder into me causing me to moan louder. He smirked and began to undress. I was about to pull my panties off when he spoke.

"Naa, keep em on." I bit my lip and agreed. He pulled them further to the side and held them as he entered in me. I dug my nails into his shoulder and moaned. He went deeper the more frequent i moaned. He stopped once he was deeper than intended. I let out a long moan and my legs were beginning to shake.

"Not yet." He said out of breath. He pulled my panties off and then He picked me up and pushed my back against the wall. We were kissing roughly. He was going in and out, fast and hard. I tried my best not to scream. I screamed his name and he smirked & bit his lip.

He held me tight. "Aug..ust..." I said trying to make him slow down. He didn't listen. "August!" I yelled. He kept going. I put my hands to his chest and he fought it. "Hold it." I gasped trying to hold it.

I felt chills down my back and I became stiff. My legs began to shake and August kept working. I moaned loud as ever and August slowed down. He pulled his face to my ear and whispered. "Release." His whisper sent chills down my spine and I felt my breathing intense.

I started hyperventilating and I squealed. My nails dug deep in his back while I was releasing on him. He watched as I was doing so. He began grunting and he sat me down and pulled out.

He laid on the bed and I collapsed right on top of him with my legs weak as crap. My eyes were heavy and I fell asleep with August arms around me.

------