16

I sat down shaking from my anger. I waited, and waited. After two hours, he was pulling up at the house. I felt my anger build up more, and his key slid through the key hole and opened the door.

"Bae." He said closing the door behind him. I didn't say anything. He looked at me and saw something was wrong. "What's wrong ma?" I looked at him up and down disgusted. "So you do this often? Go out with other bitches and come home like shit ain't happen?" August shook his head and tried to wake up.

I jumped up and pulled him back. "Answer the fucking question August. Be a fucking man and tell me the truth." August looked at me and scoffed. "Look na, you ain't finna be yelling at me, so watch yo fuckin' tone. You wanna know the truth?" I rolled my eyes. "If I didn't want the fucking truth, I wouldn't have asked for it."

August looked at me funny. "What did I tell you? Watch your smart ass mouth." I inspected him and spoke. "Nigga you ain't my daddy, get the fuck on with that." August looked around except me. "I was your daddy, still is. You want the fucking truth? Yea, I sleep with a bitch that ain't you, and yea a nigga be feeling guilty. I don't know why I do it, I just do. You need to stop being such a controlling bitch and let me do me."

I felt my heart shatter in pieces, I gathered them in my mind and blanked out on him. "So you been fucking around with other bitches, and you want me to chill the fuck out? You got me so fucked up bruh, if you want me to stop controlling you then get the fuck out! I ain't bout to fight for no nigga who don't want to be faithful to his girl." August face didn't nudge a bit. He grabbed his keys and opened the door.

"I hope you catch something, don't come back neither." I closed the door and sat down on the couch. I felt a tear or two drop my face but I got over it. I think....

August POV

I hopped in the car and started it. I drove to a hotel and sat in the parking lot for a minute. I mean... I love Kerri to death. But it's like... I don't know why I like to fuck with other females, cause believe me when I say this.. Kerri is a real ass girl, she blunt as fuck and thats why we get along. I need that, but I ain't over my old ways yet.

I hopped out and put my hoodie and glasses on so hopefully no one would recognize me. I walked into the hotel and to the front desk. "Hello, welcome to the Embassy Suites." I nodded. "I need a room." She smiled a bit and looked on the computer. "Do you have a reservation?" I sighed. "Na... But if I need to pay extra, then thats cool." She nodded.

"That'll be $1,480." I sighed. I pulled my card out and swiped it with no hesitation. She handed me my key and smiled. "Have a great night." I slightly smiled back. "You too ma."

I made my way to the fourteenth floor and to my room. I slid the key in and headed inside. After locking the door and getting comfortable on the living room couch, I began thinking.

Kerri ain't no bad girl, and she ain't the type to fuck over. She cook, she clean, she do everything a girl or wife should do. These hoes ain't for me, and I know that.. but a nigga can't give that life up yet.

I sighed and grabbed my phone from my pocket. I dialed Donovan number, and he answered.

Phone Conversation -

"Wassup Aug?"

"Man... come up here to the embassy suites."

Donovan sounded confused as fuckin usual.

"Why you there?"

I groaned from aggravation.

"Just get your ass here, and while you at it, slide me some food by."

"Nigga I ain't no maid."

I laughed.

"Bra please! A nigga ain't ate since earlier."

"Aight bruh, I'll be there in 15."

"Bet."

- end

I guess talking to my nigga Dono will make it easier for me.