55

Donovan POV

I pulled up to Sebastian's house. I killed the engine and got out the car. I walked up the driveway in between cars. I knocked on the door and the door opened.

"Hey man." Kenny said dapping me. "What's up? What happened?" I asked while walking in. "We were all asking him that." I nodded. I went into the living room to see the crew of boys surrounding Sebastian.

Everybody greeted me. I gave em a head nod and stood beside Sebastian. He began telling the story.

"So.. yaa know I was with that nigga Q. I went how he told me to, I followed the plan. So I was at his girl crib, and he was hitting her n shit. A nigga ain't wanna interrupt. That nigga big as hell. So he see Kerri come downstairs."

Everybody got quiet and looked at me and Jachin. I felt myself becoming mad as fuck. "What the fuck happened to her?!" I asked. He began stuttering. I was about to hit him til the boys held me back. "Man, fuck all that shit. Let me go!" I yelled. They ain't listen. "What the fuck happened?" I asked again.

"He told me to rape her with Tyrie, I watched. She told us she was pregnant... Tyrie pushed her into the counter and was about to do it til she stabbed Tyrie in the leg. He fell down.. she was crying, she was angry as hell. She threw knives at me and one of em stabbed me in my chest."

I felt everything in me, just snap. "Let me go!" I yelled. Jachin was in disbelief. He walked up towards Sebastian, and just started punching his ass. Everybody let me go, I went towards him and pulled a gun.

"You gon' regret touching her." I said ready to pull the trigger. I ain't never been scared, I'm a total different person when I'm fired up. I don't give a fuck about time, fuck it. But when it comes to someone I care about, I'll blow any fucking person head off, don't fucking test me.

"Oh shit! I'm sorry man!" He exclaimed. Jachin moved back and tugged me. "Yo, stop. We home boys." I shrugged. "Fuck all that shit. We ain't cool, fuck him." Jachin sighed. "Bruh, just put the gun down alright? We don't want you doing time. We'll handle it later."

It took me a minute. I lowered the gun and handed it to Jachin. "You ever come near me or Kerri again, thats your ass." His face was swollen, I ain't have no sympathy for him.

I walked out the house and got into my car. Why does this shit keep coming up? Why do Kerri keep getting hurt in the process?im worried as fuck, and I don't even know if she aight. I don't even know where she at, but ima check the hospital first.

---

I drove full speed... still worried about her. I'm still fired up bout the shit, but there's nothing I can do. I should've known that nigga Q was Natasha's ex. How could I forget?

I pulled up at the valet at the hospital and handed him my keys. I went inside and went straight to the front desk. The lady smiled at me. "How may I help you?" I tried calming down before I came off the wrong way.

"Umm... I was wondering if Kerri Neverson was checked in?" She looked at her computer screen and began typing. The longer it took, the more anticipating it became. "Yes, she was. Are you a relative?" I shook my head. "No, I'm her boyfriend. Is she available for visiting?"

She shook her head. "She doesn't want any visitors." I sighed. "Please, she will be fine. Can a doctor or officer escort me atleast? I need to know if she's ok..." She looked at my expression and nodded. "Here.... Just go." She gave me a visitor pass and smiled. "Thank you." I said thankful.

I looked at the pass, and read the room number. "204." I said following the hall. I reached the 200's hall and went into the fourth room. I knocked and Kerri head shot over to me. "D.. Donovan?" She said worried. I walked over to her bed side and hugged her tight as ever. "I'm here..."

She began crying. I held her tighter. "I'm here now, don't worry.." I released from the hug and looked down at her stomach. "Are they okay..?" I asked. She nodded. "Yes they're okay.. Doc said they may be born early." I felt all my life come back into me, I'm happy the boys are alright.

She wiped her face a couple times and held my hand. "Can I see?" I asked looking at her stomach. She nodded. I pulled the cover down from her and lifted the gown up seeing a difference.

I felt my anger build up again. I care about these kids like their my own. I don't give a fuck who it is, you harm them or Kerri.. you're done. "What's wrong?" She asked. I looked at her beautiful eyes and I calmed down. "Nothing bae... I'm just happy your alright. I seen Sebastian by the way."

She looked at me weird. "He's alive?" She asked. I nodded. "He was about to lose his life after he told me what happened." She held my hand tighter. "What happened?" She asked. "I pulled a gun on him, I was ready to pull the trigger. But Jachin told me to chill..." She looked up at me and I saw tears rushing her face.

"What's wrong?" I asked. She hugged me tight and cried into my hoodie. "You actually care..." She said still sniffling. "Of course. I won't going to let him get away with that shit. It pissed me off so much." She grabbed my side tight and looked up at me. "I didn't think you'd come for me.." She said wiping her eyes. "I will always come for you, you my baby and I won't let nobody out their hands on you."

She looked into my eyes deeply and spoke. "Promise me you won't ever get that mad again."

I bit my lip and thought about it... I guess it should be alright. "Yeah.. I promise." She hugged me and I wrapped my arms around her. "Is Karia ok?" She asked. I rubbed her back while we were still hugging. "She's fine, I took her to my mom. I didn't want her to see this."

She looked up at me again and gripped my hoodie. "Come here." She said looking at me with her eyes glistening. I bent down and kissed her. I'm glad she's fine..