58

weeks later -

Kerri POV

I was in bed with Donovan watching tv. Lately he has been very helpful.. and so is August. Karia left.. She looked upset when she left. I don't know why. But I still do not trust that Chelsey bitch.

"Bae." Donovan said kissing my forehead. "Yes?" I looked up at him. He still fine as ever. "You think we can go on a trip together without Doc tripping?" I shrugged. "Well.. I'm 6 and a half months pregnant; and I'm having my baby in a month and a half. Doc is definitely going to trip."

He sighed. I know he doesn't like this staying in the house thing. I'm not even sexually active with him, and I can tell he's frustrated. "Boo?" I said lifting his shirt up and tracing his abs with my finger. "Yeah?" I smiled and looked up at him. "We can go somewhere. Just not too far from here." He shook his head. "No, I want you and the boys to be safe." I bit my lip and thought about it. "But I will be safe if you're with me."

He smiled and looked into my eyes. "You really wanna go somewhere with me?" I nodded. "Just for a day or two." He gripped me tight and kissed my lips. "Let's go to the beach." I grinned. "Yes. I'd love that." Donovan eyes looked deeply at me, it was like he was observing my face. Looking at every feature, every imperfection, everything.

"You know I love your fine ass right?" He said smiling showing his white teeth. "Yep." I said laughing. "Oh! So you not gone say it back?" I was trying my best not to laugh too hard, but I'm literally dying.

When I caught my breath, I looked at him and he looked at me funny. "I'm sorry." I said poking my lip out. He didn't say nothing. He took his eyes from me and looked at tv. I sighed. There's only one way to make him happy.

I grabbed him by his shirt and his body shifted onto me. He looked at me in my eyes as my legs wrapped around him. "Mm, now we talkin'." He said licking his lips. I smirked and he kissed me with a passion. I felt all my problems stop, and it felt like the only thing that mattered was him.

He pulled from the kiss and pulled his shirt off. "Wait.." I said stopping him. He looked into my eyes and bit his lip. "Are you sure you're okay with this? I mean I'm kinda've big and i fe-" he cut me off. "Bae, you are beautiful.. pregnant or not, big or small, I love you. I don't care about what anybody has to say to you or about you. I swear to god if anybody hurts you, I promise to god I will do whatever it takes to make you feel better."

Before I knew it.. My eyes were glossy, and I felt myself get butterflies. I sat up and grabbed his face. "I love you... more." I kissed him. He held me tight and never broke from the kiss. He laid me on my back and released from the kiss. He pulled my shirt over my head and looked at me. He smiled at me and I bit my lip. Kept eye contact with me. I propped myself on my elbows as he went in between my legs.

Donovan POV

As I was doing my thing, I just kept thinking about this whole situation. I just need to focus on her right now. She needs this. I licked every spot she liked. Every moan and gasp motivated me. Her hips was trying buckle on me. I stopped and she whimpered. I smirked. She should know she's going to get it since its been over two months.

I slid my boxers off and she looked at me with lust filled in her eyes. I licked my lips and entered her, she instantly tried to close her legs. I held em open. She not running from this. She moaned louder as I went deeper. She could barely keep her eyes open.

"Look at me." I said slowing down. She opened her eyes, and looked at me. She instantly began to cum on me. "Fuck." I said smirking and looking down at it. "You was holding it hmm?" She bit her lip and nodded, she closed her eyes again. I attacked her neck, she was moaning all in my ear.