60

Kerri POV

I slipped on my black dress that hugged my body right and showed off my tummy. I straightened my hair and added red lipstick to my lips. I smiled at myself, I've never got this dressed up before while I was pregnant.

I debated on whether I should wear heels or not, but my feet are kind've sore. So I guess I will, but I'll bring my flip flops just in case. I slipped on my black heels and while I was in the midst of slipping on my right one. Donovan came into the room smiling.

"Damn, you look so.... good." He walked over to me and stood me up. "Thanks." I said trying to hide my smile. He put his finger on my chin and turned my face back over to him. "Don't hide that smile baby." I was cheesing. I put my head down and covered my face.

"I'm about to get dressed bae." He said grabbing his red button up. I smiled and walked out the bedroom to grab my phone. As I grabbed it my phone rang. I sighed at the caller ID.

Phone Conversation 📞

"Hey Doc." I said sitting on the couch.

"Hey Kerri, how's everything going?"

I smiled. "Great, the boys have been kicking a lot lately."

Doc smiled. "Aww, well I have to tell you something; you might not like to hear."

I felt myself getting worried. "What's wrong Doc? Is it the boys?"

She laughed. "Oh no no! Of course not, It's about August."

I rolled my eyes. "What about him?"

She sighed. "You know someone named Chelsey?"

"Yeah, what about them?"

"Well... they were at the clinic earlier."

I felt my feelings try take over me. "She's pregnant huh?"

"Yeah.. 8 weeks to be exact."

My anger fucked me over. "I can't believe this, I should've beat her ass worse than i did."

Doc gasped. "Kerri! Calm down! What's this I hear about you fighting?!"

"Doc she called me out my name, I hate her. I beat her ass yesterday, I'm okay though."

"Kerri you cannot be fighting at 30 weeks."

I began crying. "I know, but my anger is really getting me. My emotions are everywhere."

Doc laughed. "It's alright. Keep your cool, don't associate with August if you don't want to."

I wiped under my eyes. "Thanks for everything doc. I'll see you in a few days."

"Alright baby, tell Mr.Donovan I said hello."

I smiled. "I will. Bye!"

I hung up and walked into the bed room to see Donovan in a suit. Red and black to be exact.

"Bae, you okay?" He asked fixing his tie in the mirror. "Yes.... I'm fine." I re applied my red lipstick as he watched. "Why you matching me?" I asked resting my hand on the counter and looking at him. "Cause I wanna be cool like you bae." I smiled.

"You are cool. Too cool for me babe." I said smiling. He rubbed my stomach and kissed my lips. "Damn I love you." I cheesed and put my head down. "Stop hiding that beautiful ass smile." He pulled my face up and looked at me in my eyes. I swear this man is life right now.

"You ready to go?" He asked holding my hand leading me out the bathroom. "Yes." I grabbed my phone and followed him out the hotel. He held my hand as we walked out the hotel. The strip filled with "aw's" as we walked with our hands locked. We walked to a Italian restaurant that was on the strip.