62

Chelsey POV

I grabbed my car keys and drove to Keisha house. I called her phone and she answered.

Phone Conversation -

"Hello?"

"Come outside, I'm here."

I hung up -

She walked outside and hopped into the car. "Wassup girl?" She said smiling at me. "You ready?" I asked. She nodded as I pulled off, this is the last thing I'm doing for Raheem. It took approximately 15 minutes for me to reach their house.

"I don't have a key, but I'm sure there's a spare somewhere." I said unbuckling my seat belt and hopping out the car. We walked around the house to find a spare key.

"You see anything?" I asked. She continued searching. "Here?" She said lifting up a mat and seeing a spare key. "Yes!" I said excitingly. "Let's go." I said heading to the back of the house and opening the back door.

"Wow..." Keisha said looking around. "We don't have time for that, come on." I said grabbing her hand and taking her into the kitchen. "You got the bag?" I said looking over at her. She opened her purse and pulled out the bag.

"I need you for a partner more often." I said smiling and grabbing all the bottles things. "Open all of those, and I'll pour it in." She nodded. As she was opening the bottles I was pouring the powder.

She closed them and sat them back where they were. "Hold on." I said running upstairs and looking for pill bottles. "Help me look for her vitamins." She nodded and looked through the dressers.

She pulled out a box and gasped. "XXL condoms? daaaammnnn." I laughed and shook my head in disgust. "Put it down and look for the pills." I said laughing. We shuffled through everything and couldn't find them. We fixed the drawers back and looked in a different room dresser.

"That boy freaky as hell ain't he? Got condoms in every room." Keisha said reading the box of condoms. I began to gag. "That's nasty. He wanna fuck her nasty ass. He should've got with me, with his fine ass." Keisha looked at me funny and put the condoms back. "Are these it?" She said throwing the bottle towards me. I caught them and read them.

"I don't know, but they have her name on them. This'll work." I grabbed the bag of pills from my pocket and dumped them in the bottle. I fixed the dresser back and we headed out.

I locked the back door, and placed the spare key back where it belonged. "Thanks girl, now Raheem won't kill me." Keisha smiled. "Anything for my sister."

Donovan POV

I made it home with Kerri fast asleep in the car. I smiled at her sleeping and grabbed our bags. I walked to the front door and unlocked it. I sat the bags in the closet nearby and walked back out the grab Kerri.

I unbuckled her seat belt and she opened her eyes. "Home already?" She said smiling slightly. "Yes ma'am." I grabbed her hand and she hopped out the car. "Thanks." She said smiling. We walked into the house and she sighed. "I missed being home." I smiled. "Yeah yeah, me too."

We sat in the living room and she laid on my chest. "Did you talk to August about the baby shower?" She nodded. "Yeah, he said let him know when I was home so he could drop the money off." I nodded. I already got something planned for her that she don't even know about.

"Bae, you busy this Saturday?" She shrugged. "I don't think so." I smiled. "Good. Don't make any plans that day, ok?" She nodded. She dozed off on my chest and I rubbed her back.

I slid from her grip and went into the guest bedroom to call Chanel.

Phone Conversation-

"Hello?"

I smiled. "Hey Chanel."

"Donovan! Hey! What's up?"

"Did you finish the plan?"

She sighed.

"We just have to order the flowers and food for Saturday."

I smiled.

"Thank you so much Chanel, you're a life saver."

"Anytime, call me Friday night so we can make this official. Don't forget the food list."

I smiled.

"I got that, talk to you Friday."

"Alrighty."

I hung up trying to figure out how to get the foodlist, she will love this. I know he wanted to do this on her own, but I don't mind paying for it. The money August give will be towards the boys room and stuff.

--------------

Thursday Night -

Kerri POV

"Donnie!" I yelled as I was in bed. "Yes?" He yelled back. "Come here please." It took him a minute or so to come into the room. "Baby, I want shrimp." He laughed. "So?" I frowned. "Can you make it please?" He sighed. "Can we just go out to get it?" I sighed.

"But bae, I like your food." He smiled and walked towards me. "I like your food too." He winked at me and slid in bed behind me. "Donnie, stop playing." He rubbed my hip, "I'm not playing bae, I love your food." He said kissing my shoulder. "Whatever, I guess we'll go out." He kissed my lips and smacked my ass. "good, now get up."

He pulled out his phone and began typing again. "What's up with you typing every time we're about to eat or go out to eat?" He smiled. "It's nothing bae, just reservations." I smirked and shook my head. This man is something else. I swear.