59

Kerri POV

We finished our check up on the boys, and they look great. I gave Donovan the pictures of them since they mean a lot to him. "You think we'll be able to move from here and start over?" He asked. I looked at him while he was driving.

"Maybe." I said thinking. I don't know how I can be away from August. He's the father of my kids, I can't let him miss out on it. Even though he has missed a lot. "You dont have to worry." Donovan started. "I will always protect you, no worries." He said holding my hand.

This is very cute. I've been thinking about us though. We've became really lovey, and stuff. "Hey uh.. Donnie. We're together?" I asked. He shrugged and licked his lips, still keeping his eyes on the road. "Well.. I don't know. I only promised to keep you happy and to never hurt you. That's why that ring is on your finger."

I smiled. I always thought he forgot why he gave me this ring. "But you said you have more planned for us." He smiled. "And that's apart of my plan baby, don't worry about that." I giggled and looked out the window as he drove.

August POV

Man how the fuck am I going to take care of 3 kids? Kerri is going to kill me and Chelsey. Literally. I hopped out the car with Chelsey following behind. We walked into the clinic and signed in.

After a few minutes, a doc called us. Chelsey looked at me, I can tell she scared. Shit I am too. I followed behind her as doc led us into a room. All of this reminds me of when this happened to Kerri. Her appointments use to have a nigga scared but happy.

I sat down in a seat, and the doc introduced herself. "I'm doctor Smith. How are you miss Jones?" Chelsey smiled faintly. "I'm okay.." Doc smiled. "And who is this young man?" Chelsey looked at me and smiled. "August." The doctor looked at me shocked. "I knew I recognized you." She said. I could tell she was mad. I don't know why.

"Can I have a second with Mr. August please?" Chelsey nodded. I'm confused as fuck. She pulled me out the room and closed the door. "Why do you have another girl pregnant? And what's this missing out on Kerri's appointments?"

I thought about it. "Oh! You're her doc too huh?" She frowned. "Kerri is hurt as ever, do she even know you're here? She just left a hour ago." I sighed. "nah! I called her appointment off cause I think I got Chelsey pregnant."

Doc was mad. But she gone be straight.

Kerri POV

We made it to the hotel. "You hungry?" Donovan asked laying on my lap. "A little." I said rubbing his back. "Well I am too. Can you provide me with some?" He asked smirking. I laughed. "No no no." He lifted his head up and kissed my lips.

"I really be thinking bae." He said standing up walking to the window. "What's up?" I asked. "If I asked you to marry me.. would you do it?" I felt butterflies. "Well.. I don't know.. you're a good guy. I love you to death, you take care of me, and I know you'll never hurt me."

"And you right bae, I wouldn't hurt you. I want the best for you and the boys. Y'all mean everything to me, all I got." I smiled. "Aww." I said a he walked over to where I was. He bent down and gave me the best kiss ever. "Don't start something you can't finish." I said laughing.

He laughed. He picked me up and carried me to the bedroom. "You really think I can't finish this?" He said kissing me. I giggled. "Nope." He smirked and tugged my shorts off. He rubbed the outside of my panties as my hips went in sync with his his motion.

I don't know why my body reacts the way it do around him. He looked at me in my eyes as he did it, which made this even worse. He slid my panties to the side and put one finger in. I bit my lip and watched as he did it.

He put his face by my area and licked it one time, making my legs jump. He stopped and walked out the room. "Donnie!" I yelled.

Donovan POV

I'm going to leave her wanting my ass. "What you want?" I said coming into the bedroom. "Why you leave?" I smirked. "We not finishing this til after dinner." She whined. "But d-" I cut her off. "But Donnie nothing, get up and get dressed for I fuck you up." She whined even more. "What I say?" She continued to whine.

I walked over to the bed and she tried to get up, but I pinned her to the bed. "What i tell you?" I whispered in her ear. I kissed her neck and rubbed her pussy. She was dying. "I'm sorry Donnie, I'm sorry." She moaned out. "Now get up before I give you something." She smiled and slipped out of bed.

I love this girl.

short chapter until later tonight 😌 you will be so happy 😭