51

Donovan POV

I pulled up to the driveway and looked over at Kerri. "Take this." I said handing her my spare key. "I'll be back, I promise." She smiled and nodded. "Don't burn my house down!" I said laughing. She laughed and put her thumbs up. I watched her unlock the door, she waved before going in.

I pulled out the driveway and took the highway to Jayla's house. I was driving for a good 30 minutes when i pulled up into Taylor Estates. I called her phone and she answered.

Phone Conversation 📞

" yeah?" She said.

"Open your gate, I'm pulling up to it."

- she hung up.

I pulled up to her gate and it opened. The guard nodded at me and closed the gate behind me. I rode up her pavement that led to her house. She opened the front door and watched me get out the car.

"Long time no see!" She said smiling and putting her hands on her hip. "What's up." I said hugging her slightly. "Where's ya girl?" She asked. I shook my head and sighed. "She at the house. She can't know about this."

Kerri POV

I was in bed messing with my hair and thinking. I miss Donovan already. I pulled out my phone and got out of bed. I went into the kitchen and grabbed a yogurt from the fridge. I took a selfie on my phone and posted it to the gram.

My notifications were blowing up and it showed that August liked the photo. I sighed. I opened my yogurt and began eating it, but my phone rang.

Phone Conversation 📞

"Hello?" I said eating a spoonful of yogurt.

"Hey boo!" Natasha said loudly.

I smiled.

"Hey girl! I miss you!" I said poking my lip out.

"I know girl, I miss you too. I was calling to firstly check up on you."

I smiled.

"Aw babe, I'm ok. I'm fine, I've been taking care of me and the boys. Donovan has been taking care of me."

She giggled.

"Yeah, he better be taking care of you. His fine chocolate ass."

I laughed and became a little jealous.

"That's me." I said smirking.

"Awwww shit Kerri!! You dating him?"

I laughed.

"Noooo, we just.. cool right now.."

"Mmmmmhmmmm, he fucked you."

I became nervous.

"And if he did?"

She laughed.

"Bitch!!! You better go!!!!"

I laughed hella hard.

"Was the dick good?"

I sighed.

"That's federal confident. But all I can say is, a girl was sore as hell."

She yelled.

"That's my bitch!!! Girl I love you!"

I smiled.

"I love your crazy ass too. Lemme speak to my Karia."

She yelled Karia's name, and she came to the phone.