Part 43 - Driver's Break

WARNING!: Dirty thinking, touching in sexual ways, slight cursing, SMUT !
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED !!

Dexter and Loki now drove already for an entire hour and 30 minutes. Loki grew hungry. He didn't had Breakfast, Dexter also didn't had any. Loki didn't tell Dexter anything though, because he was afraid that Dexter would complain. Also he didn't want to eat, when Dexter wasn't hungry.

Dexter felt that something was off with Loki.

"Is something the matter, Love ?", he asked.

"No ! No. Why ?"

"I can feel that you hide something from me. What is it ?"

Loki wanted to deny again, but suddenly his stomach made a loud growling sound. They both were very quiet and Dexter soon smiled and then laughed heartily.

"Why didn't you tell me, that you didn't had any Breakfast, Loki ?", he laughed out.

"I thought you would be annoyed... I mean we want to arrive at the place today too, right ?"

Dexter frowned and pulled the Car off of the Road to a parking lot. As soon as he parked and turned off the Car, he turned to Loki and gave him a serious look.

"Never ever think like that about me, Loki. If you are hungry say something. If you want to stand a bit, say something. If you need the toilet, say something. You are more important than being at the place I chose. It won't run away. But you are alive and that means you could suffer from pain or actually pee in my Car. That wouldn't be so great, because then we have to drive back."

Loki looked down in shame. Dexter groaned in his head.

'So insecure...'

Dexter then leaned over and hugged Loki tightly. Loki did the same.

"I am sorry. I didn't mean to talk that lowly of you.", Loki whimpered.

"I know you didn't mean to. You are insecure and scared. No harm is done, Loki. Now wait here, while I go to the trunk."

Loki nodded softly and let Dexter go. Dexter pulled away and then got out of the Car. Loki opened the glove compartment in the Car. There he saw Dexter's mask. He asked Loki if he could put it in there. There was also a Pistol Norinco 1911 A1 Standard, black, cal.45 ACP.

How did Loki know ? Dexter teached him a bit about weapons. Dexter said it was just for Emergencies. And self defense and protection from his enemies. It made Loki question, when he will have his own gun. He can't always walk around with a big ass Scepter...

'Maybe I should ask him...'

Then the trunk opened and Dexter rustled around in there. Soon he closed it back up and returned to the driver's seat. He sat down again and gave Loki silver foil. Loki looked at it funnily as he took it from his hands.

Dexter chuckled after Loki just looked at it.

"It is food to go, Loki. Unwrap it. Just open it with your fingers and you will see what is wrapped inside the foil. The foil is there, so it will not make a huge mess in my Car.", Dexter explained.

He showed Loki how to unwrap it, with his own food. Loki mimicked Dexter and soon saw what he had.

"What is that ?", he asked.

"A Sandwich. I admit they don't taste as good as the warm ones in the Sandwich Maker, but I guess we have to deal with that. It is practically made out of 2 slices of Toast, 1 slice of sausage, 1 slice of Cheese and Ketchup. I could have added more, but I didn't want to overwhelm your taste buds all at once. Can be overwhelming at some times."