Part 11 - What is Dexter up to ?

No ones POV...

As Loki awoke, this time at bright sun light, he found the bed empty and Dexter's clothes were gone. Loki panicked, thinking it was another nightmare. Suddenly Loki jumped.

"Mr. Ians is in the Laboratory. He continues his work and then will be back. Do not worry Loki. You are not dreaming this time.", LION said softly.

Loki sighed a sigh of relief.

"Can I go there and see him ?", Loki asked.

"I am sorry Loki, but Dexter told me to keep you in here, where it is safe. He doesn't want you to touch anything and then maybe get killed or hurt badly. You are to remain here, until Breakfast."

Loki whimpered at that, scared. He crawled back into the bed and hid under the bedsheets, not wanting to know if a Monster comes inside or the real Dexter.

Meanwhile with Dexter and Co...

"It is even worse than I imagined. We have to continue our work and we can not back down. We have to keep our time in view ! If the weapon isn't finished on time, we may all kill ourselves already ! We can not fail this ! Or else, I don't want to know what will happen with us. Got it ?! Finish this stupid weapon as soon as possible !!", Dexter yelled angered.

The scientists flinched but nodded quickly.

"Yes Boss, we know..."

"Then do not waste your time on the unimportant weapons ! They can wait."

They nodded and then scurried off, to the unfinished weapon, Dexter wants to have finished so badly. It was not very big, it looked like a shotgun, but it was not one. What is Dexter up to ?

"Dexter, Sir...Loki is freaking out. He hides under the sheets and mumbles that this isn't real, then sometimes he starts screaming your name. It seems like you are the only one to calm him down, he does not listen to me. The nightmare he had must have shaken him up quite a bit.", LION informed Dexter.

"Loki...", Dexter mumbled.

His eyes widened and he started to sprint down the hallways and up the stairs, to his room. He was so stupid ! He left Loki all by himself after the worst nightmare ever ! He left Loki and his sanity to decay !! Stupid, stupid, stupid !

As Dexter arrived at his door he heard a bloody scream from inside, calling his name in a broken voice. Loki. Dexter opened the door and saw Loki in a corner, he ran to him, knelt down and pulled him into a hug.

"Loki...Calm down...I am back...It's me. Shh...", Dexter whispered calmly.

"Dexter !!", Loki sobbed and hugged him back.

"Yes, it's me. Hush..."

"Never leave me alone again ! I was scared !!"

"Baby...calm down, love. I just had to do some things. Don't be sad. Next time someone will be here with you. I promise you that.", Dexter told Loki softly.

Loki hugged him tighter.

"You stupid !", Loki said pouting.

Dexter chuckled softly and hugged Loki tighter.

"That I am. I am sorry that I was gone and left you alone."

"You should be sorry. I forgive you."

They soon broke the hug and Dexter smiled brightly.

"So ! Tesseract please ?"

He stretched out his hand and Loki summoned it, as soon as the Tesseract touched Dexter's hand, something wrapped around it and it was silver. Dexter teleported it away and smiled evilly at Loki, who gulped.

"Time for a lesson in technology~ If you are a good boy you will be rewarded~"

Loki smiled at that.

A few hours later...

Loki knew how to use a computer, tablet, smartphone, earphones, TV remote and the radio. Dexter was proud of Loki. It was now time for lunch, they ate Breakfast in Dexter's suite and now headed to the dining room for lunch.

As they were in the dining room, they all looked at them both and Fox was the first to talk.

"Where have you been at Breakfast ?"

"We ate in my room, Fox. I taught him how to use electronic devices. And he gave us the Tesseract, I already blocked it's Gammarradiation and hid it away from all of us."

Fox nodded slowly.

"I heard you had yesterday a little bit fun~", Tiger teased.

Loki went cherry red, wettening his lips and looked around nervously.

"Shut up, Tiger. What I have and not have, is none of your damn business, until I say otherwise. Understood ?", Dexter said calmly.

Tiger nodded and Dexter and Loki sat down in their usual seats. They all put food on a plate, gave it through until it reached the person and then started to eat.

"Boss ?", a voice asked.

"Yes Darkness ?"

"When will we have a barbecue again ?"

Dexter stopped eating and looked at the person, which must be a girl, with a black mask and grey eyes.

"Hummm....How about tomorrow night. The moon shall be full and red that night. Would be cool to have a barbecue in the night of the bloodmoon."

They all cheered, well all but Loki. He had no idea what a barbecue is. They then continued to eat lunch. As lunch was over, everyone went back to whatever they were doing before. Dexter took Loki's hand and pulled him up.

"Come with me. I have to go back to the lab. Either you want to come with or you stay in my room and I send someone there to entertain you."

"I want to go with you."

Dexter nodded slowly and then pulled him with himself to the lift. He pressed a button and shortly after that the doors closed and the lift moved down. Dexter turned to Loki.

"Down there are rules. Don't disturb the scientists, don't ask them any questions, do not touch anything and anyone, do not command anyone and stay close with me. It is dangerous down there. Weapons and other creations get tested down there and if you are suddenly in the way and get shot...it can end deadly for you."

Loki gulped and nodded.

"I understood."

"Good boy."