Part 4 - Showing around and fun

Credit to those who made these pictures. Loki pictures are still all my own.

No ones POV...

The leader teleported Loki and itself outside and as Loki opened his eyes he was at a loss of words. He was standing above the water and looked at a island, with a big building on top.

 He was standing above the water and looked at a island, with a big building on top

"It is all connected with the other houses. Everywhere is a hallway that connects one house with the other. And before you ask...this property is all mine and has a China Style, but we are not in China. I am not that crazy to live on the other end of the world and away from New York."

"That building is huge..."

"I know. If you would go underground then you would see that we even have glass rooms. Some of us have their...uhm...chambers under water. The glass is so good built, that not even a shark could ever break it. Not even leaving a scratch."

Loki stared at the leader in awe.

"Yup. I know. Pretty lame and at the same time pretty clever. Under water aquariums have that now a long time ago. Not that creative..."

"But you don't...you know..."

"We do not make the water dirty with our stuff. No matter if it came out of us or is garbage. We have pipes under the water to send our...you know...to the sewage treatment plant, there the water will be cleaned and send back into the rivers. They take that very serious, to clean it, so you can be sure that it is very clean. Maybe even cleaner as the water in the rivers..."

Loki nodded relieved. They teleported again and Loki saw that they stood now in a garden. A HUGE garden.

"Well not everything is China Style

"Well not everything is China Style...That would have been boring. We have much stuff here. And we have a big ass pool too, but I hid it. You see this little bit of grass here ?" (Look at picture 3 left)

Loki nodded.

"There is the pool. I could open it and show it to you, that is if you want~"

"I would love to see it.", Loki replied.