Part 2 - The Mansion

Loki is my own picture the owner of the other pictures I couldn't find but still, credit to those who made them.

No ones POV...

This house was very big, it wasn't even just a house but also not a palast. It was a  huge property with a huge mansion on top of it. Loki didn't know that at first, because they were just inside a lab. But he will soon know that this property is huge. They went through 2 rooms and climbed up a ladder and then went through 2 huge hallways.

 They went through 2 rooms and climbed up a ladder and then went through 2 huge hallways

(Like I said before credit goes to the ones who made those I just cut them together)

Loki wasn't really interested and the masked person knew that, so it didn't tell him anything and didn't show him anything. After that they went to a lift and went inside. As they stepped out again, they were in a room. The meeting room, for business that hadn't anything to do with technology.

(You can change everything you don't like into something you like

(You can change everything you don't like into something you like.)

The person led Loki through a few rooms that were really big, but not of importance. At one door the person stopped and turned around. The door was black with a golden handle.

"So...This door is the entrance to my suite. If you need anything, want anything, no matter how little, then come here and just knock. If I don't open just come inside and look around, if I am not there I may be in the meeting room, lab or outside doing a mission and forgot to tell you or send a message for you to know."

Loki nodded.

"I will also upgrade you with technology and teach you the most important things, so you can understand how to defeat the Avengers and Thor easily. You may have magic and a brain, but technology is here the A and O, if you can't even hack a system, then you are weak and definitely food for the Avengers. Got it ?"

Loki nodded again, this time with an angered face and seriousness in his eyes.

"You don't have to accept it, but I really recommend it to you. More knowledge is more power and it is not going to kill you, to know about Midgardian technology. Who knows. Maybe you even learn something new and interesting."