Part 6 - Misunderstanding and excuseing

WARNING!: Dark past, mention of blood, mention of swearing and cursing, mention of torture/abuse ! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED !!!

No ones POV with Loki...

Loki missed his bed...This bed wasn't that bad, but it wasn't as fluffy as his in Asgard. He misses everything he had in Asgard. He has to put it into his past, that was already just a downfall. Everyone, maybe even Frigga hated him. And they still do. Frigga may have teached Loki magic and gave him love, care, attention and kindness...but...was it all real ? Was Frigga real ? He doesn't believe it.

'She is just like the rest...She probably hates me too, since the beginning...It was all fake...'

With that Loki put on some pants and went to bed.

No ones POV with Dexter...

Loki was such a poor thing...Dexter just had to look into Loki's eyes and he saw the God's sorrows and pain. He is such a broken man.

'I was once just like him...'

Dexter touched his dressed back and closed his eyes as he got memories, he wished to never remember, relive and see again.

In his memories...

It was burning again...A little boy, tied on the wall in chains, screamed again in pain, begged them all to stop...but they didn't. They never did.

"It is okay sweetie. You will soon be freed.", the boy's Mother said with tears in her eyes.

"Mom...please make it stop ! There is nobody inside me ! This is me ! You are killing me !", the boy cried.

"Shut up ! You are not our son, you monster !", the boy's Dad now yelled.

Another sharp burning. The boy screamed in pain again.

"Dad please stop !!! It hurts !!"

"You are not our son !", the man screamed.

Another sharp burning, another cry and plea from the boy.

"Dad please !! Mother !!! It hurts !!!"

"It should hurt you ! Get out of our son !!"

"There is nobody inside me !!!!"

Another sharp pain and the boy screamed one last time...then blacked out.

"No ! DAN STOP ! OUR SON IS UNCONTIOUS !!"

The man came down and whispered in the boy's ear.

"You are lucky that I want our son back...Monster."

Then he left and everything was black. The boy awoke to someone stroking his hair. As he opened his eyes, he saw his Mother. He shot up and hugged her tightly. The Mother flinched.

"Mom please stop hurting me....I swear to you, that I am not possessed. Really I am not. If I would be, I would have harmed many already, right ? I am me ! It's me !", the boy said crying.

"Remember always yourself on one thing my son...if that really is true and there is no evil being inside you or we can't get it out of you...We will always be a family. That I promise you. We will stay a family."

The little boy smiled at her and nodded.

"I hope so, because I love you ! I don't ever wanna lose you and Dad."

"We do it one more time, Elena !"

The Mother stared at her son with wide eyes, in shock. The little boy started to back away. The boy shaked, sniffed and begged to not do it again.