Part 44 - Finally arriving at Destination

I put a few songs in here. These songs belong to their rightful owners and are just in here, because Dexter listens to them in his Car !

Two more hours passed as Dexter drove and Loki just slept. In other words they were on the Road now for exactly 4 hours and 39 minutes. One hour and 21 minutes to go and then they are there. Dexter couldn't wait to see Loki's reaction.

Loki stirred a bit suddenly and then opened his eyes.

"Dexter ? How late is it ?"

They normally eat Breakfast at 7 AM. 7AM + 1 hour + 30 minutes +2 hours is already 9.30AM. 9.30 AM + 30 more minutes is 10AM sharp. They drove off at 10AM sharp and it is now 3.25PM, because the phone chat took also a while. (12PM and 12AM exist yes ? I am never sure about it...)

"It is 3.25PM, Loki."

"That is late..."

"It is Lunch time, Loki. Not Dinner. But yes, it is late."

Loki's stomach growled at that and Loki blushed, while Dexter chuckled.

"We have one more hour and 20 minutes to go. Then we are there."

"Okay..."

Loki opened the glove compartment, pulling out the rest of his Sandwich, unpacking it and eating it. Then Loki spotted a traffic light. Before he never noticed these and he grew curious about their purpose.

"What is that red light holding thing ?", he asked Dexter.

"That is a traffic light. When it is red, you stop the car, yellow for getting slower when you are coming and it turns to red and if you stood then you can already put in the gear and get ready to drive off. Green is the signal for you to continue to drive. It is made so that other cars from different Roads also get out of Side streets and other things or for Humans to cross the street safely. In that way you avoid many accidents. Doesn't mean it is entirely good to have these around.... Some stay on 24/7, eating energy and with that the City has to pay way more than needed. Waste of money if you ask me..."

Loki just listened and then looked at the traffic light in curiosity. They stood in front of it, waiting to turn green soon.

"And what is that ?"

"That is a Camera. With that they view every Driver and check if they keep to the rules. I deactivated it, so no one will find you. Stark surely didn't correct your name already. It will take a bit until that happens."

(El Professor Bella Ciao 'Hugel Remix')

"Oh...", was all Loki responded to that.

"Don't be sad ! We are out here, to have some fun ! So smile and say 'Yay ! Holidays away from Dexter's Mansion ! Lots of fun awaits us !' "

Loki smirked.

"Yay ! Finally away from Dexter's stressful Mansion and Holidays !!! Fun awaits me !!"

Dexter pouted like a child and Loki laughed.

"Not fair. You counted me out and mocked my home...", Dexter pouted.

"You know I am kidding."

"I know.", Dexter laughed out.

"Dexter ?"

"Hmm ?"

"I need the toilet...", Loki said embarrassed.

Dexter hummed and then looked at the Radio.