Part 23 - Curse of the Anti - Evil Demons

Dexter went to Fox.

"Fox ? Where is Loki ?"

"He ran to his room. Why ?"

"Go fetch him for me. Dinner is ready and when he refuses, make him come. Do not hurt him tho."

"Why aren't you doing it ?"

"Because he hates me.", Dexter said, trying to keep his emotions covered.

With that Fox nodded and stalked off. As soon as he was at Loki's door, he heard sobbing. Fox knocked softly.

"Loki ? It is me, Fox. Dexter said I shall fetch you for Dinner. And no is not an option. Please come out."

"N-No ! Leave me alone !"

"Is it because of Dexter ?"

"Y-yes ! He hates me now !"

Now Fox was confused.

"Why would he be mad at you ?"

"I slapped him and said that he raped me, but it wasn't true ! He pointed everything out that I didn't get raped by him ! Now he hates me, because my insecure side showed again !"

"Loki...please let me in...", Fox said softly.

The door opened and on the bed laid Loki, crying his eyes out. Fox rushed to him and pulled him into a hug.

"Shh...Loki...Shh. Dexter thinks that you hate him...I believe that you both just had another misunderstanding. Maybe you should try talking to him. He doesn't hate you and you don't hate him."

Loki looked at Fox and slowly nodded. Then they both went out of his room. Loki pulled his sleeves down, so no one can see the cuts he gave himself. Soon they arrived and Fox lead Loki to Dexter. Loki slowly lifted his arm and tucked on Dexter's right arm softly. He turned around, with his mask on. That saddened Loki even more, again this stupid mask...

"What is i-?", Dexter cut himself off as he saw Loki in front of him.

Loki opened is mouth to say something, but Dexter just left him and Fox alone. Fox became worried now. And Loki ? Well he was now beyond shocked and hurt. He started to sob and then pushed himself away from Fox, running back to his room.

"LOKI !!", Fox yelled.

"Leave me alone !!", Loki yelled back.

Then he disappeared. Mr. L now was worried about Loki and followed him fastly and quietly. As Loki went into his room, Mr. L slipped inside, before the door slammed shut. Loki pulled out his razor blade again and pulled up his sleeve, crying fully on. Mr. L's eyes widened in terror. He rushed over to Loki and held his hand with the blade tightly.

"Don't ! Whatever Dexter's and your problem is, don't. This will not help you both."

"Let me go ! Let me die !"

"No. Dexter will have a few words from me later about his attitude. Now you have a few words with me. What in the name of Jotunheim is going on, Loki ?"

"Dexter hates me because I slapped him and said he raped me. He proved that he didn't, but after I didn't say anything, because I was ashamed of myself that I said all this against him, he left and now he is acting cold around me. I can't do anything right !"

"Now, now, Loki...Don't cry. Shh..."

Mr. L feared he knew what Dexter was up to. Giving himself up. Dexter always talked with him about such things. It was like a theraphie for Dexter.

"Why do I have to be so insecure ?!"

"Is it because the things I had said ?"

"Yes..."