Part 36 - What now Fox ?

You know it, picture belongs to rightful owner. Let us pretend that there is not much hair. They still wear masks. Don't forget. (Besides one that is NOT Dexter (You).) Song is Risk it all by Mono Inc. I found it fitting.

After Dexter and Fox ended their argument and discussion, they left the suite.

'My behind hurts...', Loki thought to Black.

He soon heard Black's hard, wild laughter.

'You shouldn't have banged with him too much then ! Hahahahaha !!!'

'But Blaaaack !', Loki whined, 'It is too good and also it is the only way to make him remember that he belongs to me and I to him.'

There was a little bit of silence.

'For now at least...', Loki added in sadness.

'You do know, that you will lose Dexter soon, yes ?', Black asked him.

Loki now looked down in more sadness.

'I do...'

'I know a secret, forbidden backdoor of the Library, that owns many strong and powerful potions, rituals, sacrifices for more power and spells in more than 2 000 books. I can lead you there now, if you wish. But it will take much of your time of day and no one is allowed to ever see us enter it and exit it.'

'You think there is some kind of Antidote ?'

'Most possibly. But you have to pretend, like you know nothing of the forbidden part and Melanie's spell to put him back into his past evil self.'

'Not even Fox ? He also wants to help.'

'Fine...Fox, Flexica, Tiger, Darkness and Liar can know about it. But no one else, Loki !'

'Okay.'

'Good. Call them here.'

Loki looked around in worry.

'What about LION ?'

'He is clear. He can know and help.'

'Okay.'

"LION ?"

"Yes Loki ?"

"Can you call Fox, Flexica, Tiger, Darkness and Liar in my room ? I need yours and their help. It is urgent."

"Right up, Loki."

And with that LION was on his mission and left Loki. Loki stood up and went to his suite.

With Fox...

"It is very dangerous, Dexter."

"I know, I know...", Dexter sighed out.

"Fox ?"

"Yes LION ?"

"Loki asks for your presence. Now. It is urgent."

"What about me ?", Dexter asked.

"He didn't ask for you. A surprise for you, I guess."

"Oh...Okay...", Dexter said a bit disappointed.

Fox turned around and bowed his head at Dexter.

"Boss."

And with that Fox stormed off to Loki's suite.

As he entered Loki's room, he saw Loki reading a book in his bed. Then he also spotted Flexica, Tiger, Darkness and Liar.

Loki's staff glowed green and Loki looked up at Fox.