Part 55 - Dinner

Dexter was rudely woken up by the alarm clock on his phone. He fell asleep with very sensitive ears, so he will hear his alarm blaring, while Loki won't hear a damn thing. Dexter had 2 hours of rest and it was slowly getting dark. He smiled as he stood up and went to the kitchen.

'Alright let us do this.', Dexter said.

'Hell yes !!!'

And with that they went to the fridge. They got out 2 packages of Cremini Mushrooms, then brought it to the sink, which was clean, opened the two packages and just poured them into the sink, after they closed off the drain.

After that was done, they threw the packages away, went back to the sink and filled it with water. After it was filled with water they got out 2 big plates with the ground almost being like a bowl. They fished them out and let them drip the water off a bit, then put them into the first plate. That continued for a while.

After that was done, Dexter and the other person, that was indeed helping a bit, got out the Herbs, which were Basil and Parsley.

Then they got out 2 cutting wood boards. One was red the other was blue.

'Now do it. Loki is deeply sleeping and we are alone.'

'Okay~'

A dark shadow left Dexter's body and got out 2 knives for itself and Dexter. Dexter got the biggest one. With that they started chopping Mushrooms and then set up all the rest.

__________________________________________________

Thanks to the extra help and Dexter's Magic, they were done with Dinner after 1 hour and 30 minutes.

Dexter covered everything up, brought it to the Living room and then put everything down. The food, the drinks, the silverware, the plates, cups, glasses and bowls. As he was done he smiled happily and then frowned.

Something was missing...

"Oi, Dex ?!", the shadow whisper – called.

He turned to the shadow.

"Yes ??"

"I think you forgot the candle.", it said and held it out for him to see.

"Ah ! That was it..."

"Here, think fast !", the shadow said and threw the candle at Dexter.

He caught it and put it into the middle of the whole table, then magicked the table bigger so they won't burn themselves on the candle later. He snapped his fingers and a small flame danced on his fingertip. He set it on the string of the candle and almost instantly it started to burn. Dexter smiled and then checked everything over again.

Everything was perfect~

"Shall I go back...???", the shadow asked.

"Yes please. I don't think Loki is ready for you. Not yet.", Dexter said.

"Understandable...", it murmured and then flew back into Dexter's chest.

Dexter's eyes flashed red for a moment and then went back to his normal green hue.

He then decided to wash his hands AGAIN, like the 100th time since he cooked, and then get up, to wake Loki up for Dinner. Before he did he waved his hand and the lights in the room dimmed down. Then he went off to wash his hands.

__________________________________________________

He was climbing up the stairs and soon opened the door of the Bedroom. He smiled softly as he saw Loki sleeping and snuggling the blanket like a little kid.