Part 54 - A bit of Water Fun 3

WARNING!: Small part of SMUT in here ! It is marked like every other Chapter that contains it, so you just have to skip that part and not the whole Chapter ! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED !!!

Fifty minutes went by and Loki was still on Dexter's lap.

"Wanna go back swimming ?", he asked Loki.

"Let me think about it...", Loki mumbled.

Loki's head was on Dexter's right shoulder and they were chest to chest, hugging each other lovingly. Suddenly Loki did something, Dexter didn't expect and he yelped. Loki pulled away and chuckled.

"Did you just lick my ear ?!", Dexter squeaked out.

Loki grinned at Dexter mischievously.

"Maybe I did, maybe I didn't. What are you gonna do against it, old man ?", Loki asked.

Dexter's jaw dropped open in utter shock.

"You didn't !"

"I did. And I don't regret it.", Loki said playfully and stuck out his tongue.

"You little..."

Loki quickly jumped up and ran away, laughing. Dexter jumped up too and ran after him, laughing too.

"I'm coming for you !"

"Doubt you will catch me, old man !", Loki yelled back.

"You little brat !", Dexter yelled playfully.

Loki laughed and ran faster.

Suddenly Dexter stopped dead in his tracks.

"Run~ Run as fast and far as you can~ I will always catch you~"

'Why did you stop ?! This is not your dream, Dexter ! This is a game ! Don't make Loki worried !', a person screamed in Dexter's head.

Dexter shook it off just then and ran again after Loki, who had gotten a lot of space from him. Dexter smirked and then teleported right in front of the running Loki, who couldn't stop in time and ran into Dexter's arms. Dexter lifted Loki up and threw him over his shoulder, dragging him to the water.

"Got you~"

"Let me go ! No ! Let me go !", Loki laughed and hit Dexter's back playfully.

Dexter laughed darkly.

"You have nowhere to run now, Loki~ Just accept your fate~"

"No !!!", Loki giggled out.

Dexter went into the water and as he was far enough in the water, he threw Loki into the water, away from him and land. Loki screamed at first and then there was a loud SPLASH. Soon Loki came up and laughed. Dexter smirked and then laughed too.

Loki swam over to Dexter and splashed him in the face. Dexter spluttered and then blew water drops away from his lips, then shook his head, opened his eyes and playfully glared at Loki. Loki laughed at that.

"You are dead, Loki...", Dexter playfully threatened.

Loki yelped and swam away fastly. Dexter close behind.

"I'm going to get you~!"

"Doubt that, old man !"

Dexter swam faster after Loki and soon jumped out of the water and onto Loki's back, making him yelp and sink under the water. Dexter was following too.

Soon they both came back up and Dexter laughed darkly.

"Who is the old man here, eh ?"

Loki pouted.