Part 50 - Fem!Loki's first time

WARNING!: SMUUUUUUUUUUT !!!

BEGINNING OF SMUT !!!

As soon as Dexter and Loki were in their shared Bedroom, Dexter threw Loki onto the bed. At first Loki yelped, but soon giggled as she hit the sheets of the soft bed.

"You think this is funny ? I will show you funny !", Dexter growled playfully.

He unbuckled his Pants fastly and tore his Pants with his Boxers down.

"Sit up, Loki.", Dexter demanded.

She did as he told her. Loki was face to face with Dexter's cock.

"Suck it. Worship it.", Dexter demanded again.

Loki never did that, but she was very aroused. She opened her mouth and took Dexter in. As soon as she had him in her mouth, Loki started to move her tongue around Dexter's head, licking his tip. Soon after she started to suck him. Dexter helped Loki out, by grabbing her hair, pushing and pulling her head, making her bob her head. She felt Dexter getting deeper and Loki grew self – conscious.

Dexter noticed that and decided to help her calm down.

"Relax, Love~ Breath through your nose and relax~ You are doing so well, Darling~", he purred out.

Loki did as told and she soon felt Dexter's cock hitting the back of her throat. She gagged slightly, but controlled it soon after.

'He tastes good...'

Without knowing, Loki started to moan on Dexter's cock. That did it. Dexter pushed himself deeper inside her throat and came rope after rope.

"Ah~ Drink it, Love~ Don't spill your milk~"

Loki did as Dexter told her. It was salty at first, but the more she swallowed, the more it had a delicious taste to it too. She moaned in delight. Dexter pulled out, making Loki let out a loud 'Popping' sound, as his cock and her mouth disconnected.

"You taste good~", Loki told Dexter with a bit of purring.

"Do I now~? Let's see, if I can say the same about you~"

Dexter snapped his fingers and Loki was utterly naked. He pushed Loki into a laying position and kneaded her soft boobs. She moaned.

Demons above, her moans drove Dexter crazy.

Loki moaned even louder as Dexter sucked and worshipped one of her breasts' Nipples. After 5 minutes he did the same with the other. Then he went lower, from her breasts to her stomach, traveling his tongue down all the way from her breasts to her stomach, leaving a wet trail behind.

Soon he was face to face with Loki's now existing Vagina. He smirked.

"So wet already, Babe~? I didn't even start~"

Loki blushed a bright red. She felt herself sopping wet, it already running down her thighs slowly. She tried to close her legs, being ashamed and very self – conscious.

Dexter held her legs open though and pushed them further open. Then he put his head in – between them and started to blow on her clit.

"Dexter~! Ah~!"

Dexter chuckled softly at Loki's cute reaction. Suddenly Dexter, without joking, dived into Loki's Pussy and ate her out, like she was his last Meal.

"DEXTER~! AH~!", Loki screamed in pleasure.

She fisted the sheets and that so tightly, that her knuckles turned white. She felt herself getting even wetter at Dexter's mouth. She was like pudding in his hands~