Part 37 - Welcome to the living Nightmare 1

With Rat...

Rat watched Dexter like a Hawk. Something was off with their adoptive Father...

Suddenly SHE appeared, stepping out of the shadows and came closer to Dexter. He didn't even flinch away as she appeared just like that. She touched his cheek and he leaned into her touch.

"Soon we will be reunited, my Love. Just a little longer.", Melanie whispered.

Dexter chuckled darkly and stroked her cheek.

"I can't wait...Love.", he told her.

Then Dexter's body jerked, as if it had been electruduced and he screamed in agony. Rat took his Walkie - Talkie and turned it on, but said nothing.

"What have you done to me, you Bitch ?!", Dexter yelled outraged.

Melanie chuckled darkly.

"Did you really think that a simple spell, will get you away from me for good ? Oh no Dexter... I always come back to you, until you are there, where you rightfully belong to.", she told him darkly.

"Who said, that I ever wanted to get rid of you ?! I just had 2 choices ! Either I kill you or I fake your death and spare your life ! And now look ! You have your own lovely family ! Did you want me to erase you and take your chance of a happy life away ?!"

"Sadly the man I love is a spy of yours...", Melanie hissed out.

"The fuck are you talking about ?! He is no spy of mine ! I wouldn't dare to stoop so low !"

"LIAR !"

"For once in my life, I tell you the truth ! I admit that I came over and checked on you, to know that your family was safe ! I didn't do it anymore now since 10 months !"

Melanie glared at him in rage.

"It doesn't matter anymore ! This time I will win !"

"Good luck with that ! Fox will safe them again ! You underestimate him ! My sons and daughters will fight you and they will win ! Be ready to die !", Dexter snarled at Melanie.

"Oh Dexter...I grew stronger over these years and this time, Fox and the others will never escape their demise ! As soon as I have Fox under my control, there will be no one, to get rid of me !"

Dexter's eyes widened in horror, then they narrowed and his pupils turned into slits.

"Don't you fucking dare to even lay one of your filthy fingers on my children, you Bitch !", Dexter threatened her.

Melanie then suddenly pulled him to herself and kissed him then and there, shoving her tongue in his mouth. Dexter made a surprised noise and then it turned into a  disgusted sound. He shoved her harshly away and slapped her, hard across the face. It was very loud and clear.

"Keep your filthy hands away from me !", Dexter yelled disgusted.

Melanie chuckled darkly and looked at Dexter.

"Oh come on Dexter...you know you want me~"

He looked at her in utter disgust.

"For your information, Bitch, I am gay. For another I am in a relationship. So stay the fuck away from me !"

She growled in anger.

"Tell me his name !", she demanded.

"My lips are sealed ! I will not tell them on you ! Never !"

With that Dexter stormed off and Rat hid in the dark.

With Loki and Co...

Loki and the others were in utter horror. But Loki was also smirking as he heard all of Dexter's insults at her and the slap in her face. Serves her right.