Part 46 - Solving Loki's unsure Problem ?

QUICK AUTHORS NOTE !!: I know it is a bit earlier than my 5 days upload, but I am really into this book right now with a lot of twists, turns and ideas. The other books...ehh...I lost my notes and I search them.  I also wanted to say, THANK YOU ALL.
This book, was just a test and so I've been brainstorming since it got a bit of Likes/Votes and Reads. I never thought that this book would get any Votes at all and don't get me started on the number of Readers. I mean...I just tried it out and made it for 'fun', not sure how it would get across in the open... Thank you for all the support here though ! The Reads and Votes really kept me from abandoning this book, like the comments and nice conversations I got, like the ones who added this book in their Libraries ! Anyways, on with the story, Shall we ?

WARNING!: Counting of Kinks, Dark ones at that, because Dexter has a demonic Nature !!! Mention of impregnation !!! NO SMUT !!! ...Not yet at least... Picture belongs to owner ! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED !!!

Loki was chilling on the big green couch, reading, while Dexter was in the TV room and watched a Movie. The Movie was called: 'Hellboy'.

Loki was the whole time thinking and worrying about his life changing choice. He wants Dexter, but his Mother...
She said it was okay, but what if it won't hold forever ?
Will the Test be painful ?
Will the Change, change him in the slightest or just give him, what Dexter has ?
An Angel side, Demon side and Immortality ?
Will his body change ?
Will his Character change ?

'Loki, why don't you fucking ask me ? I know the answers and I don't count to someone alive, so everything would still work.', Black asked him annoyed now.

'Sorry... I was not sure if you knew anything and would tell me...'

'Shall I answer all your questions, or not ?'

'Please answer them...'

'Alright. Dexter is deadly sure it will stay forever. Even if not, you can still part ways for a few years and then come back together. Like taking a little break from one another, so the fire returns. I won't lie, the Test will be painful slightly. The Change will change your body a bit, so it will turn immortal. Yes, you will get an Angel side, Demon side and Immortality, like Dexter. Your Character won't change even a bit. Just your body, for Immortality. You wouldn't age the slightest after that.', Black told Loki.

'What is the Test about ? What would I have to do ?'

'Easy. Impregnation, Loki.'

Loki's eyes widened in surprise.

'Beg your Pardon ?'

'You heard me. Impregnation. Dexter would need to impregnate you, so you will carry his Offspring. Fox even teased you about it. He practically gave you the hint. But only Women can get pregnant and have the easy way. Men have it way more difficult. They would be forced to kill their Family, to turn into an Anti – Evil Demon. The souls, Dexter would need to collect them and then create a dark spell to turn you into what he is. That is why he wants you to think clearly about it, he doesn't know you can Shape shift into a Woman. So he thinks the whole time about the most painful thing you would have to go through. He knows that can break you, so he refuses to push you.'

Loki was shocked and frozen in horror.

'Their souls would be the sacrifice to change me into an Anti – Evil, right ?'

'Yes. And they would not have a happy Afterlife in Valhalla, Loki. They would be erased after that and just be a fading memory. It would be like, they never existed in the first place.'