Part 7 - What Dexter is

No ones POV...

Loki looked at Dexter confused.

"Why would you not be amazing, like your powers ?", Loki asked.

Dexter looked at Loki.

"Can I trust you, that you will never tell a soul what I am ? Will you keep it a secret ? Will you not run away after you have the truth ?"

Loki looked at Dexter determined and nodded. Dexter nodded back, stood up, mentioned for Loki to follow him and then they went into Dexter's living room. They sat down and Dexter took a deep breath, creating pictures with black sand...or something like that.

"Midgardian people call some beings, which aren't human, Vampires, Demons, Zombies and Werewolves."

Dexter's dark...something created pictures of those beings. Loki looked at it amazed.

"These things, which aren't called human, are monsters. Vampires need to drink blood from the living to survive and either kill or change them into a Vampire too."

The figures he created started to move and show everything, while Dexter explained.

"Zombies are rotten corpses, that walk around without a brain. They eat human brains and change them into a Zombie. Werewolves are humans, that transform just at full moon. If they transform, you should run. They kill everything in their way, even friends."

Loki saw how a big wolf tore a human apart and the human opened his mouth, like he would scream in pain.

"And Demons have also a huge agenda...Demons are pure evil, no emotions."

A person with 2 horns was visible and a very evil, scary, psychopathic smile on their face. They were big, had sharp teeth and sharp claws. Loki looked scared.

"They ruin your life, terrify your dreams, play tricks on you, hurt you, scare you and in the end kill and eat you."

Loki's eyes went wide in terror.

"Now...that is ONE kind of many Demon species, no human knows that. They think all Demons are the same, but they aren't."

Loki looked at Dexter confused, so he continued.

"There are Demons, who are just like a human. These Demons are called the Anti - Evil. These Demons are no Angels, but they aren't bad Demons either. And...I am such a Demon. I am an Anti - Evil."

Loki's eyes were wide. There was a picture with that demon creature, but it looked like it had wings and an innocent, friendly smile. There was just the halo missing.

"You are a Demon ? An Anti - Evil Demon...?"

Dexter nodded.

"All these powers I have, are because I am a Demon. The only sad thing is...I can never die. I never alter more. I will always look like that."

Loki stared at him in awe. Dexter took a little shaky breath. Loki heard it and looked at him worried.

"My parents once found it out, thanks to someone, that I am not a normal kid. They thought that I was possessed by something evil, mostly a Demon. I always screamed at them that there is no one inside me...but they never listened. They hurt me with everything holy. Mostly it was holy water on my back and rituals to God, that he shall free my spirit. The last time they did that...I broke and yelled that they should kill me now. They loved to hurt me, so why not end it now. I lost a lot of blood these times and one day...they left me. They went with me deep inside the woods and as I was collecting firewood and came back to our camping place...they were gone and never came back. Hmph ! And Mother said no matter what we will always stay a family. Yeah sure...liar...", Dexter spat angered.