Part 35 - Argument between Fox and Dexter

Let us pretend it were two males, ok ? Like always, picture belongs to rightful owner.

Fox came into Dexter's room, shortly after he finished talking with Laufey and Frigga.

"Boss ?"

"What is it ?"

"Maker finished the suit and mask for Loki, Sir."

"And ? What do you think ?"

"It is perfect for him."

"Hmm...Let me take a look."

Fox nodded.

"LION ? Can you please show the costume, Maker did ?"

Not a second later, there appeared a hologramm in total black color, then it got coloured quickly. Dexter whistled in amazement.

"Maker outdid himself this time. He will take that suit and mask, I am sure of it."

Fox nodded softly.

"I think the same.", Fox agreed.

As he looked to Dexter's bedroom, he saw Loki sleeping on it in peace.

"How did he end up here ?"

"Maker asked him to help him out a little, giving his DNA in 3 ways to Maker, so he can look and see, if Loki has some key to help with the potion for the tortured kids. To cure them in less danger."

Fox took off his mask and Dexter saw Fox's motified face.

"Please tell me that was a joke. If Maker finds a cure in Loki's DNA, he won't stop bugging him."

"He stands under my protection. I won't let Maker bug Loki. Never."

"I hope for you to keep that promise. If you won't...Loki will end up as a lab - rat."

"He won't. Not in my house, under my protection and in my presence."

"You can't keep him safe for ever. We both know that. Some day you will have to go on missions again and Loki will be left alone."

"But not today and not tomorrow. Not while Melanie is here. She could hurt him or worse. I won't let that happen."

"Your current state says otherwise...", Fox mumbled.

Dexter looked at Fox, confused.

"What was that ? What do you mean ?"

"Don't pretend that you don't know, what I am talking about.", Fox warned Dexter.

"Well, depends on...What are you talking about ?"

"You fall again for Melanie !!", Fox yelled outraged.

Dexter stared at Fox in pure shock.

"You lied to us that you killed her ! Did you forget what she did to you ?! To us ?! She changed you for the worst ! She almost destroyed us ! And she almost handed you to HYDRA ! So now come again ! How can you fall for that Bitch again ?!"

Dexter was totally silent. Fox was right in every fucking point. Dexter looked away from Fox.

"You are right in every point Fox.", Dexter whispered.

Fox was shocked. Dexter would have never agreed with him... Loki changed Dexter truly for the better.

"I...I have no idea what to do ! He wants me to be distant and as far away from her as possible. But that is a hard challenge and I have to be around all the time."