Part 5 - Asgard and Frigga

WARNING!: Inscureness, depression, sad Loki, mention of self harm, betrayal and suicide ! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED !!!

No ones POV...

Loki was in his room and decided to take a bath. He looked at all the soap, hygiene articles, gel, spray, deo and perfume. The only stuff he is missing from Asgard was his stuff and...Frigga...She was always there for him. Would she still be there for him and love him, even now that he knows that he isn't their son ? Would she still love and care for him, if he returned now and apologised, after all he has done since his return ?

'Of course she wouldn't. I am a monster and I will always be that in everyone's eyes...', Loki said in thoughts.

He missed Frigga dearly, even if he would never admit it. He felt...somehow...empty and still whole...He shook his head and let warm water run inside his tub. He looked through all the soap and found one he liked, then hairshampoo and later the stuff he will use after his relaxing bath.

"Hey LION ?"

"Yes Sir ?"

"Can you tell Dexter a 'thank you' from me ?"

"Of course Sir. Something else ? You look bothered."

"I just miss Frigga. She is my adoptive mother and...she was very nice and lovely towards me. I also miss my stuff. My spell books, soap, hairstylings, bed...just everything...An illusion is...just painful."

"I am very sorry to hear that, Loki. Dexter created me and is with that my father, so I don't know through what you go, but I know people who went through similar situations like you. Dexter always says...'If you miss someone and it is not too late for now to at least try and apologise, then take that chance. Go back and fix what you had damaged. It never is too late, just if the one is dead. Then you never have another chance to fix everything.' It is a wise thing. Dexter always knows what he is talking about."

Loki was thinking.

"Did he went through some painful situations with his family ?"

"....He did. His parents almost killed him, because they loved him and thought that something bad was living inside him, but it wasn't like that. As they realized that...they...left him. He was living on the streets, fighting for dear life every time. Struggling to survive. His family promised him, to always be a family together, no matter what and they betrayed him dearly. It hurt him."

Loki covered his mouth in surprise.

"He lost himself that day and almost killed himself many times. Since that day, he shoots everyone dead, that dares betray him. He hates liars and players, just to get on his projects or even on him, to use him."

"But I am a liar and player."

"Yes. But not from the bad sort I am talking about. Dexter wouldn't have taken you in if he would think that you are bad for all of us. He trusts you and a little bit of lying and mischief is always welcomed."

Loki smiled at that a little. He turned off the water and undressed himself, to get into the warm water.

"What else can you tell me about Dexter ?"

"Well...he is very childish, because of his rough past. He once also fell deeply in love with a woman, but...it was a long time ago that that happened. He closed up since then and is very careful, afraid that the next one will hurt him even more. He doesn't fall easily in love."