Part 21 - Loki...

Flexica was running the whole time.  Running to find Dexter. He needed to hear this. NOW. Finally after 10 minutes of searching, she found him in his office, searching some papers together and a folder on his desk.

"Boss !", she yelped.

Dexter jumped and then turned around, looking at Flexica worried.

"What is the problem, Flex ?"

"It is Loki."

His eyes widened and he dropped his papers, starting to run out of the house and to the table, he left Loki and Frigga at. As he arrived he saw Loki crying softly into Frigga's arms. He stalked over, worried.

"What happened ?", he asked.

"Loki had a sudden breakdown.", Frigga lied.

"Nice try Queen Frigga, but I saw that lie right there. Please be honest with me. I hate liars."

Frigga sighed in defeat.

"Loki told me about some issues. Like...You and him being together and the consequences, then about Odin and then about Loki's current state."

"Current state ? What happened that I never got the information about ?", Dexter asked worried.

Frigga's eyes widened in shock.

"He never told you ?"

"Never told me what ?"

"That many people played with his heart in Asgard. He is scared that this will not last forever. That he just gets fooled again, but at the same time...he wants it to be real for once."

Dexter went stiff.

"Odin was never really showing affection towards Loki, everyone payed no mind to Loki, but always to Thor. Odin would even have forced Loki into marriage with someone else, if he doesn't find love himself. Loki told me even if he would find his other half, Odin would still not let him marry then. He is very insecure."

"I can see that...", Dexter mumbled.

He then knelt down and hugged Loki from behind, while Loki pressed his front into Frigga.

"Loki....Hey you are gonna kill your Mother, if you keep squeezing her like that. I swear to you, that I am really in love with you. Shhh....You don't have to decide yet, what you want. You hear ? You have time.", Dexter soothed.

Loki slowly calmed down and let Frigga go.

"You promise ?", Loki asked unsure.

"Loki...I didn't set a deadline. But as soon as you decide that it is time to leave...then you have to make a choice."

"And if I never want to leave ?", he asked.

"Then you made your decision to become like me, Loki."

"What if I leave but have to return, because I need your help ?", Loki asked.

"When you left...we will be gone, Loki. We change places all the time, when we had people here and they chose to leave."

"That means that I would probably never find you again ?"

"Yes. Exactly that would it mean."

"But if I really need you...will you feel it and come to help ?"

"Gosh, Loki...I do not know. I decide randomly.", Dexter answered him.

"And what if I leave, but rethink about my choices and then try to come find you ? Would you still accept me ?"

"Loki, I would always accept you with open arms. Well...that is if you never tried to betray us."

"....Okay...."

"So will you think about it ?"

"I will. And I promise I will not take too long."

"Don't pressure yourself. Take the time you need."

"O-Okay..."

"Good. Now...Enjoy your time with Frigga. I do not know if she could stay a few days, without worrying her 'lovely' husband."

"She could stay ?", Loki asked in awe.

"She could. At least for 5 days."

"And then ?"

"She has to go back, so Odin won't search her like a lost puppy."

Loki shut his mouth and then nodded in understanding. Dexter hugged Loki one last time and then stood up. A bright red flash suddenly appeared.

"They are comming.", Dexter said.

"Who ?", Loki asked a little scared.

"Mr. L and his two guards."

Loki hid behind Dexter.

"Don't worry Loki. He is funny and a very nice guy. Just don't anger him, by calling him a good - for - nothing being. Then you are fine."

"Okay..."

"Now, stand like a almighty Prince right next to me and not like a little scared kid behind me.", Dexter chuckled.

Loki did as told, looking down in shame. Dexter being Dexter saw that.

"Hey, I just messed with ya. It wasn't meant to hurt you, but to make you feel more relaxed.", Dexter assured Loki.

Then suddenly the red light was gone and there stood 3 people. Dexter smiled a huge smile.

"Ahh...Mr. L. So soon already ? That is very good. How have you been old friend and ally ?"