Part 52 - A bit of Water Fun 1

Pictures belong to rightful owners !!!

Dexter got a picnic blanket, food with drinks in a basket, towels, clothes and a mattress that swims above the water and you can lay on top of it.

"Dexter ! I am ready !", Loki yelled.

"Then run along !"

Dexter heard fast footsteps and soon the front door open and close. Loki was really eager to go swimming today... Dexter chuckled softly at Loki's antics.

'Is it a wise choice to do the test now ? Melanie is still a threat, Loki would need a lot of time to train and control his new abilities and in 2 months he has to be in Asgard to save his adoptive Mother, Frigga. Him with carrying a child in that whole mess, can make him lose the baby.'

'And ? Who cares about a brat ? Not like we want a toddler !', scoffed Daniel.

'I want a child...with Loki... You are right...We shouldn't do it now. There is too much going on.', Dexter said.

'How can you listen to him ?!'

'I am more sensible and thoughtful than you.'

'Tch ! You are pure evil !'

'Weirdly enough though, I like Loki more than you. A few days ago, before Melanie came, you weirdly enough cared a lot about Loki and loved him too. We all three did. Suddenly you don't anymore ? How come ?'

'Shut up, you Disgrace !!!'

'HEY ! No insults !', Dexter yelled at them.

They shut up and Dexter didn't talk to them anymore. He went to the front door, opened it and went out, locked the door and then went to the sea.

Loki stood with just his feet in the water and stretched out arms, enjoying the soft breeze of the wind and the smell of the water. Dexter smiled at Loki softly as he saw Loki so...free looking. As if nothing is bothering him right now. Just him and the atmosphere.

Loki's green shorts were also a sight. Dexter saw his cute ass there. Loki was smiling as the breeze hit his face and played with his hair. He felt so free at that moment.

Dexter carefully shook out the picnic blanket and laid it on the ground. Then the basket, towels and dry clothes. After he was done with that he looked again at Loki, he still stood like that. Dexter smirked and went behind Loki.

As soon as he was behind him, he wrapped his arms around Loki's waist and pulled him close to himself. Loki hummed softly, knowing it was Dexter. Loki leaned his head back and the back of his head soon laid on Dexter's right shoulder. Dexter softly kissed Loki's left cheek.

"Ready to go swimming, Love ?", Dexter whispered.

"Hum hm.", Loki hummed, nodding his head.

"Well then..."

Loki stood again and Dexter let go of his waist. He grinned playfully at him.

"Race ya into the water !", Dexter said and ran deeper into the water.

Loki hot on Dexter's tail, laughing softly.

"No fair ! You cheated !", Loki yelled.

"I thought you like Tricks !", Dexter laughed out loudly.

"Only when I trick people !"

"Shame on you, Love !"

Loki was close and jumped on Dexter's back. He yelped, lost his footing and fell into the water. Loki also disappeared with Dexter under the water, all that was heard was a loud SPLASH.