File 13 Male Youtuber Reader x Yandere Sisters

P.Fella:This is gonna be fun to write you are the middle bro in this on so let's start!! also (m/t) is mask type ok? Lemon warning ok?

________________________________________________________________________________

Being a Youtuber is nice we go to events meet fans and do the content for the pepole tto enjoy i was a 17 years old gamer youtuber but i never did a face reveal i was called the MaskedGamer since i make videos with my webcam but i weared a (M/t) it was my signature and of course for having 25 milion subs that means that other pepole try to say who am i but they never hit the spot i lived with my sisters we lived together since our parents were always world tripping, but i never recorded my videos in my house to not give my face because they are my fans and they are.....kinda obsessed with me...and it was kinda scary anyways i was sitting down in my room thinking about the next game i would record when i got a call from my friend Felix...

[y]:Hey Felix what's up?

Felix:Hey man i just needed to tell you that there is gonna be a fan meeting in your town next saturday...

[y]:Oh yeah...you're gonna go there?

Felix:No sadly but i now that Jamie and Susan will be there...

[y]:Nice o know that then i will be there...and i think i have an idea for the subs

Felix:Well see ya then *hangs up*

[y]:Well well i think it's time for a video..

I Picked up my bag and put my mask and my cameras and went to my spare house that i bought with my money and no one except from me knew about it ...as maked my way through the doors i saw my sisters watching my video in the T.V

Rina:Hey Bro where are you going?

[y]:I gotta work somethings out i'll be back later

Rina:Bet you're gonna F$ck someone...

Tina:What's 'F&ck'?

[y]:What?!! anyways i'll go now bye!

Tina:Okay then be safe Big bro!

Those were Rina and Tina Rina was my 18 years old sister and she always was too clingy and always sended some sex jokes....and Tina was my 16 years old sis she was my inoccent but scary sis she was also clingy and didn't understand when Rina sended those sex jokes...

#Timeskip# Record House

I sat down in my chair and started playing Mortal kombat and started recording

#REC#

MkG:So what's up guys Masked here and my man i have some news for you guys...so next saturday day 22 of september i'll be doing a fan meet up in (c/n) i'll be there to awnser your questions and we have a chat and you can play with me i'll be doing a 2 vip pass lottery so whoever wins will be going to meet me upstage and play a good old round with me okay so i'll be waiting for you meet me there alright and now.. let's play some MkX shall we?

#Timeskip# Tina P.O.V

Tina:SIIIIS!!! he posted another video come here to watch it!!

I yelled at my sister to come as our favourite youtuber just posted another video as soon as i said that i heard her rushing downstaris with nothing but a towel on

Tina:Si-sis? go finish your bath! i'll wait for you!

Rina;Nuh uh im here already so im going to watch it come on play it!