File 154 Male Reader x Yandere Adler

P.Fella;LEEEEENEEEEEEY!

Rodri: Now that's something we have in common, Lenny.

SPOILERS AHEAD

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[y] Morgan is a fellow former of the Dutch's Gang back in 1890's he's as called by Both Hosea and Dutch as their "Son" since he between both was the youngest...something horrible happened on a raid that Dutch and Micah had planned..some folks got shot and killed like David and Jenny...some got kidnapped and rescued like Sean..and now...they were running like hell from the authorities Straight up north towards Ambarino to hide...

Oh fuck this story is cringey, specially if you think it as someone who has played the game, like me.

Dutch:[y]...you seen Micah?

[y];Nah...hadn't got a glimpse of him in a while...he went out to find John..in this snow storm...

Dutch;Come on let's try to find them...

We both began to ride our horses through the snow as the cold air made me hold my hat in place..

Dutch:Where do you think he went?

[y];l Rather talk about what happened in Blackwater...you did not told me anything yet...

Dutch;The time will come...don't worry about it.....hey...who is there!

I looked forward as a Lamp glowed in the Blurry snow...

Dutch:Its Micah...

Micah:Hey there Folks...

[y]:You found John yet?

Micah:No...but i found a house not to far from here..looks like people are having a party...

[y]:What were you doing over there?

Micah:I was looking for that Dumass Marston...

Dutch;And had you find him?

Micah;Not even a glimpse..... hey Dutch;;when are we going back to get that Money in Black water?

Dutch:Not now.... it's too soon... it's been only 2 months and there's pinkertons all over BlackWater...

[y]:But we are going back?

Dutch:When i say we are going back we are....not now...

We arrived at the place and Dutch with his Beautiful speaking went for a chat with the boys...

Micah:[y]....there's a Dead body here...

[y];Shit...and they are thinking in make Dutch the next one..

Micah;After you...

I pulled my Vaquero Pistol and aimed at the first one..

Dutch:We just want some place to stay.... nothing personal...

???: Ey i know you, come here buddy!-*Bang*

I shot the head of the first and Dutch ran to hide

Dutch;i Was gonna take care!

Micah:Take care of getting killed!

[y]:Would you shut up and shoot?

We began shooting down O'Driscolls eventually killing all off them...

Dutch:Go in there [y] see if there is anything we can use..

I walked in the house and began to loot somethings like Food and even some Money...