File 77 Male Reader x Yandere Miku Luka Rin

P.Fella:So we have a kinda overused charachters but hey it still good and man my Notebook is ending so please send me something to do the next files i would apreciate!

_______________________________________________________________

Katy:[y]! come on! we gotta get there before it gets to crowdy!

[y]:But we seriously had to go 5 hours before the show starts?

Katy:Yes! they are famous so there's gonna be a lot of pepole...

[y]:But im not into them why did you bring me and not one of your friends?

Katy: because i need someone to look for me.

Katy:because i need someone to look for me when im drunk!

[y]:Dafuq?

Katy:L-Let's just go!

She pulled my arm towards the show entrance...we were on this vibe since last week my sis won 2 tickets to the Vocaloids show and i was really happy for her until she forced me to go too...i wasn't dumb soi brought my headphones so hear my music while the show was going on...

[y]:Man this is gonna be a long day..

#Timeskip#

The show were about to start me and my Sister and i were in the front of the stage as pepole started coming and soon enough it was full crowded...

[y];Man...i can't belive this..

Katy:I told ya! they are famous!

[y];But still...looks like the show its about to start...

She looked at the stage and there they were...

Katy:0H MY GOD IS THEM!!

[y]:Fangirls....who are them exactely?

Katy:You seriously don't know them?

[y]:No...you brought me here without any info...

Katy:Those are Miku Hatsune the blue haired girl! Megurine Luka the Pink haired girl and Kagamine Rin! they are the vocaloids!!

[y]:Wow....anything else? Katy:-_-..Stupid brother... [y]:What?

The song started and i looked over to them they were begining so sing i imedatly pulled my headphones and put my favourite playlist set...i kept looking at them while listening to some Linkin Park when they looked at you all three of them it was kinda awkward...but soon they all looked back foward and continued singing...that's when Rap god started to play in your playlist...and of course you knew the song head to toe soo you closed your eyes to concentrate and began to sing...

#Timeskip because cringe#

Miku:Impressive...maybe i wanna chat with you later on...

She handed me a VIP pass and walked back up the stage and continued the show...

Katy:[y]! she want's to see you later! she gave you a VIP pass!! oh my god!!!

[y]:Ye-yeah..you wanna go in my place? Katy:Really?

[y]:Yeah you would like it more don't worry i'll wait for you in the car!

Katy:Thank you [y]! you're the best brother ever!

She jumped and hugged me i gave her the pass...

[y]:Well now we wait...

#Timeskip#

It was the end of the show i was sitting in my car waiting for Katy i was checking the video of me singing in You tube...

[y];Man they already posted it...

That's when the back doors opened and the door on the passenger seat...

[y]:What the?

Miku:hey dear...im really mad why did you gave the pass to her?

[y]:Why you here?

Luka:She's not the only...

[y]:You too?

Rin:Don't forget about me!

[y];What? why?

Rin;After she gave you the pass i tought you were going to meet us everytsingle man would pay for be in your place...but you gave it to that girl...

[y]:My sister where is her?!

I opened the door and tried to get out but Miku held my arm...

Miku:Where you going dear?

[y]:Im gonna find my Sister!

Luka:you mean her?

She pulled out from a bag Katy's head...i teared up...

Rin:Don't worry dear you don't need her you have us...

[y]:You crazy b1tches!

Miku:That wasn't very nice dear...you need punishment!

She pulled a syringe out and i was about to run again but Rin and Luka held me from behind

Miku:It's gonna be quick...

She injected in me i struggled to stay awake but she pulled my head and layed it on her lap making difficult for me to stay awake as she played with my hair...

[y]:No-No...

Miku:lt's okay...just relax..just sleep...everything is gonna be fine you with us now...

| passed out...

#Timeskip#

| woke up in a King sized bed tied to it iwas gagged with some cloth i looked around to see Miku Luka and Rin in Lingeries matching their hair color

[y]:| need to guess what's gonna happen next?

Luka:Nope...

Miku:No need to.

Rin:Absolutely no need....

___________________________________________________

P.Fella: Okay to all the lyric lovers out there, I'm not doing them anymore. They take too much space in the story and I feel they're useless... just put a video or a Timeskip.

Best decision past me!