File 45 Male Conduit Reader x Yandere Knight

P.Fella:Oh my boi conduit i talk about the infamous type ok? good! let's start this mythical trip!

_______________________________________________________________________________

[y]:Wow!!....uh.....godamnit! i can't belive it! I created a crack in time! now i traveled to somewhere i don't know! great!

I just stopped running and found myself in a forest i knew i ran more than the spped of light that made me go back in time...now i was in sorta of a kingdom,thanks to my powers wich is light i was now lost..i was learning how to control the god speed when this happened...

[y]:Ok now i don't know how far i ran so i can't go back....*Sigh* let's mve to that city over there

I walked towards it making sure i wouldn't trigger god speed i arrived at the place and my toughts were confirmed i was in a medieval era...i could tell by the clothes...

[y]:Welcome to the Past i say...

I walked some more admiring the town and talking to pepole...until i heard a crash and a bunch of guys running away then some sorta knights appeared...

???:Stop them they stole the king's possesions!

[y]:Well i think i could help..........yeah i'll help..

I charged my god speed in a lower state so i couldn't travel time...when i did that my body was glowing shiny pepole started to lok at me and point

[y]:Aaaaaannd...go!

I ran afer the guys passing by the knights and stopped right in front of them...

Robber1:What the?

Robber2:Get out of our way kid!

[y]:No....

He went to punch me but after fighting the D.U.P so much i was used to it...i grabbed is arm and used a light ball to throw him in the air he fell down knocked out...

Robber2:Chad! urgh! die!

He pulled out and sword and i pulled my flashlight wich combined to my light powers and some gems i was a lightsaber that could change it's collors so i could fight with style now it was purple...

Robber2:What the? Die!

he swung at me i blocked it and cut right through his sword...i aimed at his shorts and tore them off revealing a old and rusty underwear

Robber2;Ah! you prick!

I punched him knocking him out i looked behind me to see the last one running away i held out my hand and used the sunlights to bring him to me...

[y]:Where you think you going?

Robber3;Spare me please!

[y]:Oh im not gonna hurt you...

Robber3;really?

[y]:No...but im sue they will

I pointed at the kights who were waiting for him...

Robber3:Oh you right...

After that they got arrested and i was about to leave when i felt a tug in my hoddie i looked back to see a red haired woman who looked to be the leader of the knights

[y];Well hello...

???;Hello i need to thank you for the help here you are quite the skilled one what's your name traveler?

[y]:[y]...[y] [L] and you are?

???:Diana..nice to meet you....

We shook hands and there was this ankward silence beetween us where we were looking at eachother but she looked more....lustful...