File 66 Male Reader x Yandere Devil

P.Fella:Ok if you played Dante's inferno you know what i will talk about in a minute ok?

________________________________________________________________________________

[y]:Okay...time to retrieve my love...

I said as i entered the gates of hell i was here since my beloved Tami was taken away by some demons...my whole life was around this things i lived between 7 other pepole who comitted the 7 sins and i was the only saint one beacuse of that they all neglected me...but i was rescued by a priest and he took care of me like his son i trained to become a god's kinght then i met the love of my life Tami...she was nun and me and her started a relationship and i was loving it but then...the church i lived on was attacked i fought with many demons as i could but they took her away into the pits of hell i couldn't stand it..the priest marked me as a god knight and gave me acess to the gates of hell now here i am...

[y]:Im gonna get you back Tami i swear for my life...

I walked down the pits into the river of dead i was met with death itself...

Death:A traveler? what brings you here lost soul?

[y]:im in the look of a nun Tami...

Death:yes..i saw the demons flying in with her...do you want a lift to the other side?

[y]:I would apreciate....

I sat on his boat with my sword i lowered my head and started praying..

Death:you know...travelers never come back from their journey to here but you seem really confident...

[y];I have my motives...

I looked into the water and saw a lot of faces and hands trying to get out of the water muffled screams could be heard...

[y]:these souls are they here for what?

Death:Anger...but these arent the only ones...

We arrived at the other side and he gave me a simple look and warning

Death:Be careful traveler she's watching...

I just continued walking i soon arrived in a place full of who were screaming and been beat by some armored demons..

[y]:Anger...

I looked foward to see my brother Lucas he was on the floor slapping a woman while comanding the other demons beatings he was a angry guy he would beat me up by things i didn't do or just becuse he was angry..

[y]:Lucas...

Lucas:[y]?! what are you doing here?!

[y]:Im here for her you know what im talking about...

Lucas:Shut up! that little b1tch is gonna have what she deserves!!!

[y]:Don't talk about my beloved like that!

Lucas:Or what? you always was a weakling!!!

[y]:And sis said you have some problems when the subject is sex...

That did strike a nerve...

Lucas:You know how to piss me off [y]!!!

He pulled a spear and tried to plunge at me i merely blocked it and pierced my sword in his stomach making him fall on his knees

[y]:Why did you go down thi way?

Lucas:I don't know...i was blind..but if im gonna die have this

He gave me a ring with a ruby on it

[y];What's this?

Lucas:The Anger ring use that when you are fully angry it makes your habilities go up like crazy...