File 88 Male Reader x Yandere Seishirou

Revy: Oh you know Who that is don'tcha?....Reverse Trap! Do you know how I had this idea? I don't know either. My name is Revy and I'm a reverse trap!

________________________________________________________________________________

I was at my home after another Boring day at school...

[y]: When the school Will learn how to be interesting? And fun?

I Kept on walking until I received a call from my friend Seishi

[y]: Heyo Seishi..how you doing?

Seishi: lm..cool..thanks for Asking...uh...sorry to ask..but..can you go with me to school tomorrow?

[y]: Hm sure...but why?

Seishi; The girls...they are really..annoying... 

[Y]: you are the most popular guy in school... it is obvious for you to Have lots of girls on you...

Seishi: But it's really annoying, please?

I never knew why but every time he said "please" I couldn't say no...

[y]: Okay...ill walk with you to school tomorrow...

Seishi: Thank you!! I pass by your house!! *Hangs up*

[y]:Did...he...squealed?

Seishi P.O.V

I Hung up and held my phone to my chest...

Seishi; Oh.[y]...I love you so much...

I met [y] 1 year ago..when..he entered this..school...at first, I saw him my heart was beating so fast...I didn't know what I was Feeling...but when he helped me out with my studies.

Seishi: That's when I knew I loved him.....

I still remember how I was embarrassed with it...

#Flashback#

Seishi: Hm? Why this is so difficult? Math is really weird...

[y]: lots Just practice.. here...

He pulled a chair beside me and sat really close to me...

Seishi: Um..l...

[Y]: here...

He grabbed my book and began to read the math problems...

[y]: Okay. These are easy ones.

He placed the book in front of me and Leaned close to point out...my head was spinning and I couldn't focus on anything else but his face and those shiny eyes...

[y]: Are you listening?

Seishi: Oh Sorry!

#Present#

Seishi:l want him....but...he doesn't know that...I'm a girl...I hide this Personality...for a reason...

I wanted to be with him..but it's so hard to leave this shell... considering what the others would think?... What would [Y] think?

Seishi: l hid my Female side, I came here to watch over lady Chitoge but, I think my goals completely changed...

(-) [y]'s P.O.V

I opened my eyes and took a deep breath Smell of Eggs and bacon-filled my lungs. wait a minute, Eggs and Bacon does not cook by themselves.

[y]: Why someone would be Cooking Eggs and Bacon in my house? Why Eggs and Bacon?

I got up from my bed and held my Baseball bat..it was the only weapon I had...I Need to surprise this Stranger...I held the bat and ran for the Kitchen!