File 126 Male Reader x Yandere FNAF II (GT Storyline)

P.F:Okay continuing the story from where we left off... hey...you! *Points flashlight behind* Ha gotim!

N.Freddy:No Fair! your flashlight is a spotlight!

P.F: Bitch I don't care...

________________________________________________________________________________

[y]'s P.O.V

I awoken from my sleep and put my feet on the ground...i looked into my friends and...began to cry..i knew what happened...and they come to haunt me...i don't understand...psychic friend fredbear..was on top of the bed...looking at me like always...

P.F.F:What has she done this time?....she locked you in your room again...don't worry im here with you...

I tried to get the door open... i banged on the door so she could open it... but..i couldn't...i layed on the floor and cryed more...

P.F.F:Tomorrow is another day...

#Timeskip# 5 days until the party

I had awaken...I was in my room still... it was nightime..

[y]:*Sniff*...Mommy....

I knew what was gonna happen... i quickly grabbed my flashlight and sat in front of the bed...

[y]:.... They...can't catch me...

Theld my flashlight and began to move it around... my closet my both doors...and my bed...i had to pay attention in all of this....

[y]:No...Huh?

I heard something behind me..i turned around to see mini freddas...

[y]:Get off shoo shoo!

They jumped off the bed and i turned my attention to my closet...

[y];ls Foxie here?

She was.. staring at me...i screamed a bit.. but i closed the door and waited....and she turned into a plushie again..

[y];Phew... Ok...

i ran back to my bed and looked at both doors...i ran to the left one and placed my ear outside....Bonnie could be around...

Bonnie:*Breathing*.....

I quickly closed the door and held it... i couldn't let Bonnie get in...

[y]:Go away...go......Go away!...you are not my friend!...

I opened the door...and took a peek outside... Bonnie wasn't there no more...

[y];Chica!

I ran towards the right door and peeked outside...

[y];Chica?...

I turned on my flashlight to see she was right in front of me..i closed the door and held it...

[y];You aren't the same.....

I heard my alarm clock go off....6AM...

#Timeskip# 4 days until the party..

P.F.F;He's hiding again...he won't stop until you find him...

The door of my room was open i walked out of it and into the room of my sister... it was empty... i remembered that night at Mom's restaurant... i walked away from that...i was walking into the living room...i was going to see what was on the TV when..

James:SHeech!

I fell and cried... My older brother James....he keeps scaring me... he knows i hate it...