File 46 Male Grimm Reader x Yandere Cheater RWBY

P.Fella:So RWBY is back and now we have a power story you'll see i think this one is gonna be a long one but you'll like it so let's go!

________________________________________________________________________________

Peter:So Bro what's with your girlfriends...

[y]:What do you mean?

Peter:How's been? i mean im not seeing you with them a lot lately...

[y]:Well they tell me they are busy with somethings...im starting to suspect...

Peter:Let's hope your suspicion is fake...

[y]:Yeah me too...

I was with my brother Peter we entered the beacon together and we went into missions his semblance was ghost matter he could go invisible and fade and fly like an actual ghost my semblamce was Time stop i could stop or reverse or fast foward in time but the reverse and flash foward only works in the 10 last minutes or 10 future minutes and i had a certain second semblance that's called phoenix strengh my right eye was yellow and glowed when i used it to heal myself or the others around....about my Girlfriends team RWBY i met them in the halls of the beacon and we started chatting getting closer and closer until it happened i loved them really much...but lately they've been busy like a lot...me and my brother just got back from another mission early we got passing RWBY's dorm to see Jaune my best friend,Pyrrha,Nora and Ren stading outside with their ears on the door...

[y]:hey..what you guys doing?

Jaune:Hey [y]...um...im not sure if you 'll like this...

[y]:What?

Pyrrha:Im sorry [y]...

[y];Sorry? for wha-......no......

I got close to the door to hear moaning and bed creaking coming from inside....my heart was shatered to shreds....i busted the door open to see them four ridding the team CRDL....they looked at me as if i was just a no one...

Yang:[y]!

[y]:Why?

Ruby:Look i-i-it's not what it looks like!

Weiss:We can explain!

Blake:Look we sill love you i swear! don't leave us!

[y]:Sure....

I left the room head down and closed the door i could hear them calling my name pleading me to come back i didn't listen...

Peter:Hey..bro...im sorry man don't worry you'll get oveer it!

[y]:Did i do something wrong?

Nora:No way! you were the best one! is their fault!

Ren:yeah men they are the wh0res..you was just trying to the best boyfriend and did it very well!

[y]:Thanks guys...i think i'll move around for a while...

i said as i left my brother had to go back to our dorm and i went to talk to Ozpin...

[y]:Oz...

Ozpin:[y]? ah come in! sit down you......you look sad did something happen?

[y]:Nothing im just a bit tired that's all

I didn't wanna tell anyone else in the beacon just having Team JNPR to know was enough....

Ozpin:So what brings you here?