File 59 Male Reader x 9 Yanderes VI

P.Fella;This the last one before the haloweek then after this week i will focus on the normal schedule of my notebook and i'll do some requests...so let's start this then....

________________________________________________________________________________

[y];Um.....well this is kinda nice.....the bed is so...warm...and soft...i don't wanna leave the bed...

Winna:Then stay here with me~

I looked up to see Winna she was hugging me i was on top of her laying my head on her breasts..

[y]:Oh...that's why it was so soft...

Winna:There's more good places for you to lay on...

She pulled out her shirt flashing me....

[y]:Oh...i think im new and powered!

I jumped off the bed....

[y]:Well i just woke up ain't that amazing? well im gonna eat breakfast!

I left towards the kitchen to see Cream sitting on the table and Alex cooking something that smell nice...

[y]:What we gonna have today?

Alex;Oh [y]! sit down please!

I sat beside Cream and she imediately clunged into my arm...giving the most seductive look i've ever seen...

Cream:[y]~are you hungry?

[y];Well if i am here i might be..

Cream:Well you know Creepers feed themselves in two ways...one is normaly by eating food

She slowly got close to my ear as she spoke that...

Cream:And the other...is sexualy....on the bed...me and you haveing a good old se- *Tunc*

Cream got hit by Alex's frying pan she held onto her head and sat back down...

Cream;Owie ow ow ow!!!

Alex;Are you ok [y]?

[y]:Yeas thank you...

Alex;Here...

She places the tray on the table showing a good mix of eggs bacon bread and milk...

Alex:Hope you like it!

[y];Well im surely will!...let's dig in!

I began to eat the food and noticed Cream sitting there looking at it...

[y]:Hey Cream...

Cream:Yeah?

[y];Do you want some?

Cream:Yeah...

[y]:Come on have abite there's plenty of it for all of us..

Alex:But [y]! i made this for both of us!

[y];but Cream here is hungry and she needs food more than we do!

I got up from my chair and walked behind Alex then got close to her ear and whispered

[y];Maybe she could be our little child so you can train to when we have a real one...

She enjoyed it and smiled

Alex:Ok...eat up Cream!

I left them both there and walked to the basement to see Winna mixing some stuff...

[y]:Winna what are you doing?

Winna:Oh trying something new a new formula...

[y]:Well what it is effects?