File 76 Male Reader x Yandere Soviet

P.Fella:Hahaha so to finish this triology! im gonna pull a soviet girl m8! this pass up in 1987(NO FNAF REFERNCES!!) at soviet union! and you are 25 kay? also [V/y] means viet [y] because theres to many [y]'s in this triology.

________________________________________________________________

[y]:Man i can't wait to see how it is in Russia!

I was happy and excited..i just won a trip with all payed up to Russia to spend two months there it was cool when i received the letter even tho i didn't subscribed to anything but hey! i had a passport and a ticket to take the first flight! and im not missing this one!

[y]:Hey i need to call my friend Derrick to tell him the news!

icalled him up he was a good friend of mine even tho he was 7 years younger than me! and his family was really into war! and unexpected relations his grandad fought

the WW2 and married a Nazi while his dad fought in the Vietnam war and married a Vietcong!

[y]:Hey dude!

Derrick:Hey [y] whatssup!

[y];Hey im going on a trip to Russia and i want you to keep the keys of my house until i arrive kay?

Derrick:Ho long you gonna keep up there?

[y]:About 2 months so yeah i'll pass up your house to give them to you!

Derrick:Alright!

I packed my things and left towards his house he was outside talking with his father...

Derrick:Hey man!

[y]:Dude there you are...so here take care fo those ok?

Derick:Sure! enjoy your trip to Russia man! [V/y]:You goin to russia boy? [yl;yes sir! why do you ask?

[V/y]:Ah it's nothing just my sister..

[y]:Your sister?

Derrick:Yeah Natalia Jermain she's my aunt like she's almost a 3 years older then me....

[y]:Man and what does she have to do with Russia?

[V/y]:ahh she fled the country after she turned 18 she was amazed by the soviet way!

[y]:Well if i run into her anytime i'll make sure to send hi from you!

Derick:Do it man! [V/y]:have a nice trip!! #Timeskip# Russia

I arrived at Russia even tho i had to fly to France then grab a eurocruiser and travel from there to Moscow...it took about 4 days of trip and it was amazing! and now here i was in the heart of the comunism..it wasn't that bad...i was in 5 star hotel close to the Red Square...

[y]:Man Russia is awesome!

I picked my camera and left the hotel to take some pictures...i could hear in the back some announcements made by a woman like a leader...and then the Soviet anthem..i oulled up my earphones and began to walk around until i reached the Red Square there was going some type of Event going on there was a lot of pepole cheering as some tanks showed off...

Russia?

[V/y]:ahh she fled the country after she turned 18 she was amazed by the soviet way!

[y]:Well if i run into her anytime i'll make sure to send hi from you!

Derick:Do it man!

[V/y]:have a nice trip! Oh he's dead.

#Timeskip# Russia