||REQUESTED|| Tf RB Heatwave x Female Reader

𝓡𝓮𝓺𝓾𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓭 𝓫𝔂: 𝓣𝓪𝓷𝓴𝓴𝓮𝓵𝓲
𝕿𝖍𝖆𝖓𝖐𝖘 𝖋𝖔𝖗 𝖗𝖊𝖖𝖚𝖊𝖘𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖌!
Key:
(S/N) - Surname

 Griffin Rock sure seems the same. You feel the fresh wind blowing on your face. Charlie had graciously agreed to let you move in to the firehouse to get your mind off things, especially a week ago when you faced a tragic reality.

  The phone rings. You stood up from the couch, stretching before grabbing the phone.

  "Hello?"

  "Is this... Ms. (S/N)?"

  "Ah, yes. May I know who is on the other end?"

  "I'm sorry, but your brother had met with an accident while out with his friends. He was just declared dead in the hospital..."

  Everything became a blur. Today was his birthday, how could this have happened? You trusted his friends to take care of your autistic brother. Out of all days, why today?...

  You flinched, gritting your teeth trying not to dwell in the past. You hear the horn of the ferry sound and look up at Captain Shaw, who announces the arrival to the small and chaotic island: Griffin Rock. 

  You see a bright, cheerful young boy with blonde hair walking alongside a man in a police uniform. The young boy sees you, turns to the man before waving at you. You wave back hesitantly, uncertain of who the young boy is. The ferry docks as you packed up your belongings. You shakily breathed in.

  "I'm here, I'm alright," you softly told yourself, hoping to reassure yourself that nothing horrible would happen. You drove your car out of the ferry and onto a stable wooden bridge. You parked your car and got out before getting warmly greeted by your cousin's four children. 

  "Aunty! We're so glad you're here!" the young boy from earlier exclaimed, now embracing you so ever tightly. You chuckled, ruffling the boy's head. Charlie, your cousin, gave you a warm smile. 

  "Charlie, thanks for... all of this," you smiled.

  "Anything for you," he nods. He turns to four rescue vehicles, which seemed rather shiny. They were probably new upgrades from the mainland. 

-[]-

  Things came as a shock to you the longer you stayed with the rescue team, especially the fact that sentient beings were being forced to act like senseless machines all this time, and that they had more humanity than some people you know. Heatwave certainly provided the most proof.

  You were taking care of injured people in a fire rescue. As you were bringing out the last person from the burning building, the ceiling collapsed. You shoved the casualty to the exit before Heatwave lunged himself towards you, shielding you from any debris. You did not recall Kade giving orders to the fire bot to protect you, but you were grateful for this bug. 

  For a moment, you weren't sure if your mind had imagined a growl from the fire bot before it, or he, bursts out from the pile of debris as he took you to safety. You could see the concern in Chief's face progressively wash away. Dani checked you for any injuries. 

  You pointed out that something was rather odd about the Rescue Bots as you recalled other moments when Heatwave had rescued humans (and you) without provided instructions by Kade or you.

  You returned to the firehouse with the team as questions consumed your mind. You asked persistently asked Chief if there were more to the Rescue Bots. You hear the fire bot transform without any instructions provided (once again) before hearing him speak.

  Speak?

  No doubt, he sounded hot, like what you heard in your dreams.

 Oh whatever gods out there, were you fantasizing a giant alien robot who could potentially trample you to death?

  Cody had offered to assist you in getting to know the Rescue Bots not as just rescue equipment. You immediately figured out their unique personalities. Cody had noticed how much you paid attention to the leader of the Rescue Bots and had to snap you back to reality. 

  Boulder had noticed your behaviour around Heatwave. He silently took note of it, his processor forming a mischievous plan (that he could  execute with Blades). You noticed Boulder thinking to himself with a small grin, and gulped, a little scared (actually terrified) of the construction bot. 

  Heatwave would drop flirts here and there which was rather noticeable to the bots and even your family. Dani would randomly tease you about it, but you would scoff and growl at her, which often ends up with her pointing out that you picked up the habit of growling from Heatwave, which was the actual case.

  You eventually found an apartment nearby the firehouse to stay. However, you often come back to the firehouse to spend time with the red mech. 

A/N:
Me casually playing Your New Boyfriend by Wilbur while writing the last part. Again, I'm still recovering, so writing is gonna be severely affected by my mental state. Hope you enjoyed nonetheless!