||REQUESTED|| Tf RBA Sire!Blades & Sparkling!Medix pt. 2

Requested by: Barclayd
Thanks for requesting!!

  Blades swore to guide the young recruit around the ways of life. In his adolescent years, only Heatwave, Chase and Boulder were there to help him through his struggles and fears. He had no other adults around, just his fellow buddies. 

  Blades showed the young perfectionist to feel comfortable when asking for help. They went through multiple simulations and real life examples. The copter-bot even had the help of other recruits. 

  Hot Shot invited Medix for a game of Cube - something which Medix rarely participate in. Medix didn't understand the rules; Hot Shot taught his lost friend. Whenever Medix messed up, Blades' glare became Hot Shot's reminder to be kind and not to laugh at him. 

  Blades had Medix approach Whirl for flying tips since being a helicopter was still new for him. The professor was glad when Medix eventually grew comfortable in asking Whirl more questions. 

  As for the assignment, Medix finally had the courage to approach both Wedge and Hoist for help. He was surprised to find that everyone was struggling on the same problem and that it required teamwork for it to be solved. 

  "So, Medix," Blades began, "what do you think of today?"

  "Enlightening," Medix replied, "and might I add wonderful. It was good to spend extra time with the rest of the team."

  "That's great!" Blades exclaimed. "I'm proud of you."

  Medix smiled brightly for the first time. "Thanks, professor."

A/N:
Bro I have exam soon what am I doing here