||REQUESTED|| Tf Cyberverse Hot Rod x Bumblebee

Requested by: ydkh3r
Thanks for requesting!! :D
Also btw, if some of y'all think this is crack shipping... there's smtg called rarepairing, so keep that shit to yourself thks
One more thing, this whole thing might not be in chronological order according to how the series was presented

  A cheetah runs, pounces, and hunts. It hunts according to its will of fire, regardless of whose boundaries are involved.

  Sometimes, those boundaries broken by the cheetah acts as a pushing point for certain... couples.

  "Yes!" Cheetor smiled brightly. "I would love to learn more from you!"

  "Great! Meet me and Bee at the race track next klick. This is going to be sick!" Hot Rod transformed into his sleek vehicle mode.

  "I'm going to learn how to be faster than you," Cheetor transformed into an adorable cheetah. "And that is a challenge!"

  "Oh, you bet," Hot Rod's engine growled before taking off.

  Cheetor smiled as he watched his friend drive away. He looked around, suddenly unsure of what he should be doing now.

  "Uh, why did I transform-?"

  Hot Rod met the yellow bug on the way to the race track. He jokingly bumped into the mech, causing him to spin into a nearby pillar.

  "Hey!" Bumblebee transformed. "I'm not your personal bumper car, y'know."

  "It's fun still, right?" Hot Rod laughed. "Anyway, I'm heading over to the race track to put my name on the list for Cheetor's training tomorrow, wanna come?"

  "You mean the one we built using resources that's old school?" Bumblebee thought for a moment. "Sure. Am I invited to the training though?"

  "Of course you are," Hot Rod put his arm around the mech. "How can I leave you out?"

  Bumblebee smiled as his optics twitched lightly to focus on the mech beside him. "You would never."

The next day, the three mechs lined up at the starting line. Arcee glanced at the three mechs as she waited for Hot Rod's cue.

"One thing about speed," Hot Rod roared his engine, "is you don't let down your guard." Both him and Bumblebee zoomed off, leaving Cheetor in the dust.

"Hey! No fair!" Cheetor sprinted after the two.

"Guess they didn't need me at all," Arcee shrugged. Grimlock noticed the femme and intentionally bumped into her. "Grim!"

"Me Grimlock want adventure," Grimlock nudged the femme.

"And who said I would reject?" Arcee got up and ran away with the dinobot tailing behind.

The two leading mechs were screaming in laughter, both beaming at how they took off without Arcee's cue nor together with Cheetor. "Did you see his face? That was hilarious!"

  "Can I ask you something?" Bumblebee drifted into a left turn slightly behind Hot Rod.

  "What's up?" Hot Rod asked.

  "Would we still be able to spend time together? Ever since Optimus put Cheetor under you," Bumblebee drove in a curvy path, sometimes driving near Hot Rod.

  "Of course I'll still make time for you," Hot Rod answered. "Anything for my loved ones, even you."

  "Thanks, just needed reassurance," Bumblebee's engine growled louder as he overtook Hot Rod.

"One thing about speed," a voice suddenly joined the chorus, "is you don't let your guard down."

"Cheetor!" Bumblebee exclaimed in surprise. "No way!"

  Cheetor sprinted faster, soon overtaking Bumblebee. "Catch you later!"

  "He learns fast," Hot Rod was amused. "That's good, I guess I can choose to spend lesser time with him."

  "Great! See you at the finish line!" Bumblebee zoomed away laughing.

  Another day, Bee, another day.