||REQUESTED|| Tf RB Heatwave x Femme Reader

Requested by the very chaotic CyberBlast_
Thanks for requesting!! <3
Sorry I couldn't follow the idea you gave

As you freshly stepped into the chaotic island the people call Griffin Rock, you knew you'd have to endure millions of chaos and repeated funny calls: saving a flying man, getting a cat off the tree, stressing on the precautions until your head expanded two times its original size, et cetera.

The chaos you endured turned out to be a different kind.

You found yourself off the ferry. Chief Burns came down personally to welcome you and drove you to the firehouse, where you found the Rescue Bots.

"It's really you!" you gasped.

"I'm surprised, you do know English," Blades giggled. "No offence, but television showed me the stereotypical Chinese," he pouted.

"The more you know," you smiled. "I took English classes for more than fifteen years back in Sichuan. During my travels, the locals usually were stunned by my almost-perfect English."

Heatwave hummed. "I'm Heatwave, as you may know."

"From our opera," Chase added.

You laughed. "Actually seeing you guys is a whole new experience, and definitely way better than the opera."

Boulder placed a painting in front of you, showing you the setting of Cybertron along with four of the Rescue Bots lined up at the sides of the Energon fountain, and a banner which read "Welcome" at the top.

"It's my way of saying welcome to Griffin Rock!" Boulder smiled.

"Aww, that's very sweet of you," you looked at the painting. "Thank you, Boulder."

"Come on, I'll show you around town," Heatwave transformed and opened the door.

"Aw, that's sweet of you," you climbed up then slipped into the driver's seat. "You're driving?"

Heatwave's face fizzled onto the screen as he nods. "Sit back and relax, must've been tiring to travel."

"Yeah, it is, but I like it," you replied, buckling your seatbelt.

"I still don't understand why you wanted to travel via the ferry instead of the ground bridge," Heatwave drove into the tunnels, turning left and right before reaching the outside.

"It's old school, and I like old tech," you found yourself in a place filled with beautiful greenery with gorgeous flowers as its decor.

Heatwave hummed as he drove around. "Blossom Vale, we hang out here often."

You noticed some children waving at Heatwave before he honked his horn, making the children explode into excitement. The mech rolled down the window for you.

"Heard you humans like fresh air," Heatwave made his way towards the newly-built entrance of Blossom Vale. "Chief said it clears his head."

"It does," you took a deep breath in. "Hey, you don't stink like other cars do."

"I don't run on fuel, (Y/N)," Heatwave explained.

"Fair," you relaxed on your chair. "I know you guys were in hiding for many years in this town, how did you manage?"

"Just, well, like this," Heatwave answered. "I don't know, to be honest. My main motivation was Cody."

"Daddy material," you joked. You almost thought the temperature inside grew higher, maybe that was just you.

"I mean- well-" Heatwave mumbled. "Let's get going."

You sat up. "My first day here and you're already flustered?" you laughed. "Heatwave, can't you handle a tiny mention of daddy? What content have you been consuming?"