||REQUESTED|| Tf RBA Whirl x Femme Reader

Requested by: Babykittenmoew136
Thanks for requesting!
This is gonna be short, so bear with me QwQ

BANG!

  "Oww..." you whined as you slowly got up. In front of you stood a beautiful femme in her protoform, just like you. Yellow optics, cute little face, just your type. "Oh gosh, I am so so sorry!" the femme apologised. You chuckled. 

  "It's alright, what's your name?" 

  "Whirl, it is so nice to meet you."

  "I'm (Y/N), sorry for banging into you," you sighed, looking down. Whirl put her servo on your shoulder blade and smiled. "Don't worry about it, there must be a reason," she told you. "I was thinking about the Rescue Bots Academy," you explained. She gasped dramatically.

  Is she going to laugh at you just like how your siblings laughed at you?

  "I'm going there too!" she exclaimed happily. "Wait, you are?" you asked excitedly. Whirl nodded quickly. 

  "(Y/N)! We need to get to the office now!" your carrier called out. "Coming, carrier!" you shouted back before turning back to Whirl. You quickly embraced her before running off.

  What you didn't saw was a faint blue surrounding the femme's face...

A/N:
Sorry that this is short, there's so much of RBA all of a sudden and I'm here like "damn okay sure XD"
Anyways, y'all better request before 2021 or I am kicking afts-