||REQUESTED|| Tf RBA Sire!Blades & Sparkling!Whirl

Requested by the precious Barclayd!
Thanks for requesting fam :D

  A flying helicopter! Perfect mode for the femling. She jumped and twirled about the floor, performing a routine celebration dance, excited to learn more about being a rescue bot.

  Blades wished that he had the same enthusiasm when he first scanned a helicopter mode. He should've treasured the first moments of arriving on a new planet and enjoy the great things about flying. At the time, Griffin Rock was peaceful enough for him to practice flying with Dani. Enjoy the peace! Griffin Rick can become increasingly chaotic everyday. That's what she always said when Blades preferred staying home to watch television.

  He wished that he didn't waste all his time standing around the corner fussing about going on a flight. There was so much time in his servos, and he threw them all away. He could've been more courageous and contribute more to the team. Yet, he didn't.

  ... He didn't.

  He wasted the energy to wail and cry about flying. He could've flew more and gained more experience. He could've spent more time with Dani. He could've been able to fight off the MorBot when his job was stripped away from him.

  He could've...

  "Professor Blades!" a young feeling called out. Her bright smile lit up the thoughts of the now-wiser Blades.

  If it weren't for his fears, he would have had a smooth journey, but it would make the journey meaningless with its shades of black and white. 

  The same could be said by the cheerful Whirl.

  Her sire was often depressed but tries to smile when he sees Whirl. She never understood what was his fear when she crosses the regions of Cybertron where she was not allowed to go. She got into an argument with her dear sire and ran away, causing him to panic. She ran to the foreign and "illegal" areas of her town, trekking across the entire town. She felt free from her sire's grasp, and was no longer bound in chains.

  When she finally returned home, instead of receiving an expected scolding by her sire, he embraced her, saying how worried he was that some group called the Senate would capture her and demand his return for ransom. She still didn't understand a thing he muttered.

  Whirl passed by a store broadcasting several bots who willingly extended their stay in the planet Earth. One of them was a Rescue Bot representative named Blades happily chatters about how he had overcame his fear of heights and is now a very good pilot. He emphasized on his terror when he first started to fly and described it to be in a similar level of losing your favourite toy, or your loved one.

  After watching the broadcast, Whirl realised her mistakes and felt a pile of guilt stab through her spark. She finally realised what she had done to her sire and was extremely regretful of it. She remembered that Blades mentioned to always open a spark of understanding when facing someone who is struggling mentally as it is a nightmare to relive a fear they could never overcome.

  "I just found an old archive of your interview!" the young femling giggled. "I thought you might want it."

  Blades briefly looked through the datapad, smiling. He remembered the good old days when Cody tried to have his siblings work together with the bots. It was insanely tough when it was with his older sister Dani. The copterbot scoffed at the memory, reminded of the fierce battle to fight over control.

  "Thanks, Whirl," Blades grinned as he pat the young recruit's helm.

  "I should be thanking you, professor," Whirl looked up at her role model with optics that seemed like they were shining. "Without that interview, I wouldn't have repaired the bond between me and my sire."

  "Really?" a surprised Blades asked. "I didn't even know what I was talking about at the time."

  Whirl laughed. "At least you were able to speak in public television!"

  "That's true!" Blades exclaimed. "I could start my own television show if I wanted to!"

  "Go for it!" Whirl giggled. "You'll be able to inspire so many more people to lead good lives, just like how your interview did for me."

  "You're gonna make me cry," Blades dramatically sniffed.

  The hallway erupted in laughter afterwards as the duo walked towards Hero Hall.

A/N:
Whoop, I based some of the dialogue off how kid-friendly the actual show is. Hope y'all liked it!! I did smtg quite new and I hope I delivered it well ^^"