||REQUESTED|| Tf RBA Medix x Femme Reader Pt. 2

A/N:
I originally had another idea but scrapped that because it was stupid and didn't make sense. Hope you enjoy!

Previously on Medix x Femme Reader...

  "What I'm trying to say is-"

  "This might just be the only nice thing I have ever heard. Something that is sincere and deep from your Spark.

  "I thought I was treating you as a friend, but it was something else. I like you too, Medix."

Present moment

  The emergency alarm rang. You were still in recharge when Medix grabbed you by the shoulder. You immediately sprung onto your pedes and ran along with him.

You slide down your tube located next to Medix's. "Last bot there is a rust bucket!" Hot Shot yelled as he slid down.

You chuckled as you slid down. "More like whoever is the fastest makes the most careless mistakes!" You shouted as you find yourself outside first. You lost your balance and fell on your chassis. The next thing you know, a heavy pile of metal sat on top of you.

"Oww!" You winced.

"Sorry," Medix slowly got up.

"Nice response time, recruits, especially (Y/N) and Wedge," Professor Heatwave complimented.

  You pretend to brush off something from your shoulder plate. "Sorry, sir. Can I be excused? I think my shoulder plate needs some cleaning."

  "Wait, sir! What (Y/N) meant was that-"

  "Thanks, Medix. I'll be fine," you whispered into his audio receptors.

  "What's that, Medix?" Professor Heatwave asked.

  "Nothing, sir," you hear Medix sigh.

  You locked yourself in your berth for a good 15 minutes to gather yourself up. You hated this kind of compliments. Suddenly, the emergency alarm rang. You scrambled to your tube and jumped in.

When you made it to the open, you see Wedge holding the practice alarm device happily whistling to himself while looking at it.

"What did I miss? What's going on?" You asked frantically.

"Professor Heatwave left Wedge in charge to train our response speed," Whirl explained. She lowered her helm a little and whispered "Are you okay? You seem kind of down just now."

"I'm fine," you smiled at her, although there was so much she doesn't know.

"(Y/N), you okay?" Medix asks.

"I'm fine, M," you replied.

"The response speed is too poor! You guys are very sure that this is the fastest you can get?" Wedge complains. "Except for (Y/N) of course."

"Thanks for the favouritism, Wedge," you rolled your optics.

"Wedge, stop saying that," Medix warned, his fists clenched.

"Easy, Medix. I'm alright," you sighed.

"What's with Medix?" Wedge asked.

The recruits had no idea about your relationship with Medix. Sure, there were obvious flirting between the two of you but none of the recruits, even the professors, noticed at all.

"I'm pretty sure he just fried his circuits from the drill, that's all," you elbowed Medix hard. "Let's get back to the academy."

You dragged Medix to the berth. "Meds, what is with you?"

"I don't want you to live in other bots' expectations. I want you to be free," Medix explained, a servo holding his other elbow, his helm lowered.

You sighed. "I'm not mad, just confused. I know this is what sparkmates do for each other but sometimes, there are problems that I have to deal with myself."

"I know, I'm so-"

The drill alarm rang again. You groaned. Both of you head over to your respective tubes and slid down. As expected, Wedge was already there.

"Wedge, don't you think you're using that thing too much?" You whined.

"This is for the team. You know that, (Y/N)," Wedge replied.

"What if there's a real emergency? That is the reason why I bothered to come down in the first place!"

"We're going back. Come on, guys. Let's continue our TV marathon," Hoist growled a little.

"(Y/N), what I wanted to say is I'm sorry," said Medix as you two walked back to the berth.

You suddenly felt sorry. Stupid growth problems, you thought to yourself. "Medix, I have to admit: I don't know how relationships go."

"I don't either. We'll go step by step," Medix replies with a smile. He then locked his servo to yours.

"Let's go to our berth. After that, we are messing around with Wedge," you smirked.

Both of you continued your conversation while walking down the corridor, happy to have each other when problems are faced.

A/N:
Oh boy, my writer's block season is coming soon. Hope ya enjoyed anyway!
Keep your requests coming! I would love to make your requests. WRITER'S BLOCK AIN'T GONNA STOP ME ;)