Tf RB Heatwave x Femme Reader

First oneshot written by me in my whole life. It may suck. Enjoy!
Note: I know Cybertronians don't reproduce sexually. Let that slide for this ;)

College was frustrating. You groaned as your alarm went off, interrupting your wonderful fantasy. It was about 7 in the morning. You even drew up a timetable for yourself so that you could do your revision efficiently. You checked the date on your G-Shock watch. "It's... a Friday! HECK YES!" You shouted.

Your shouting woke your roommate, Destiny. "(Y/N), I swear to any gods out there, you seriously have to shout at this hour?!" She shouted at you. You stopped celebrating. "I'm so sorry, look I gotta catch a ferry to my family after class today. It's a Friday I've been waiting for!" You cannot help but excitedly scream again. Destiny groaned. "Imma head out before I cause you to explode," you timidly suggested as you slid off your bed and into the toilet for about five minutes.

You weren't paying attention during your lectures. Ever since you left for college, your adoptive family - the Burns family, a family of emergency responders, have received a huge upgrade. The Rescue Bots are from outer space. They are autonomous robotic organisms from the planet Cybertron. From your time spent with them, you realized that you are a Cybertronian yourself too! Chase ran an identification scan on you and found out that you are Cybertronian.

After all of your lecture sessions for the day, you quickly packed your luggage and rushed back to Griffin Rock. You can't wait to spend time with the Rescue Bots and your family again, especially Heatwave. Whenever you see red, all you think of is Heatwave. Whenever you see a fire truck passing by, you see Heatwave's grin. You don't know when or how, but you had a huge crush on Heatwave.

You entered the garage and transformed into your bot mode. There they are. Four Rescue Bots sitting together surrounding your youngest adoptive brother: Cody Burns. "Guys, I'm home!" You excitedly exclaimed. Everyone rushed to you and gave you such a warm welcome. You insisted on hugging everyone, including Heatwave who at first kept shaking his helm but let you hug him anyway. When you embraced him, you noticed that his body became hotter and hotter every moment. He eventually returned the hug. For five seconds you were there, metal to metal with Heatwave. When you let go, you smiled at him sweetly. The leader appeared to be blushing in blue.

You were waiting for your turn at the board game you were playing with Cody, Chase, Blades and Boulder. You found Heatwave training with his usual old wood dummy. Despite knowing that his stances are all off, he does look sexy while kicking and punching. Without realizing, you stared at his aft for probably a few minutes while Chase was calling you for your turn. When Blades tapped your shoulder softly, you gave a small shriek. Dani noticed that you were staring at Heatwave's aft. She chuckled slightly before leaving the room. "Were you in voluntary stasis?" Chase asked. You nervously laughed. "Is it my turn?" You asked. They nodded. You picked up the dice and rolled it, unfortunately they both landed on the same number. "Doubles. Sorry (Y/N), go back five spaces," Cody said. You groaned. "I think I'm just gonna head over to train my stances," you said before leaving the group.

You punched and nailed a beautiful kick. Heatwave was staring at you for a while. "Heatwave, what are you staring at?" You hear Kade laugh. "Nothing, just daydreaming," Heatwave replied. When you heard Heatwave's voice, your body suddenly felt a surge. His voice was handsome, making him sound exactly like your knight in shining armour. "I'm pretty sure you were staring at (Y/N)'s aft," you heard Kade mock Heatwave. You stopped. Both of them turned silent as you walked over to them. "Hey guys, heard your footsteps so thought I might probably talk to you two," you told the two. Heatwave began to blush. Kade knocked his elbow on Heatwave's leg. "Do the dare," he whispered as he walked away from the two of you.

"Ignore Kade, he's just... annoying," Heatwave said, looking away. You have been studying the Rescue Bots' behaviour ever since you knew about them. You know something is up. You remembered that Heatwave was with Kade and Dani playing a round of truth or dare. You smirked. You wanted to straight up give him a kiss on his derma but you didn't dare to. With your Spark beating out of control, you kissed Heatwave on the cheek. "I may or may not overheard your dare, Heats," you chuckled as you blushed. At first Heatwave tried to not make eye contact but he couldn't resist your sparkling optics resting on his optics. Believe it or not, one of Heatwave's favourite part of you is your perfect sky blue optics. It was awkward at first but Heatwave made up his mind and kissed you back, this time on the lips. You could hear the entire firehouse mumbling in excitement but the noise was blurred out by your moment with Heatwave. You were lucky that Cody was in the toilet. After a long kiss came another. Heatwave decided to mess with you. He pushed you to the wall and aggressively kissed you. His tongue was fooling around in your mouth. The next thing you knew, he brought you to his berth room.

The next morning, you find yourself spooned by Heatwave who was recharging peacefully. You smiled. His face looked so perfect. Suddenly, he opened his optics. "Mornin'," he greeted. You blushed. Last night was awesome. You nodded and greeted him with a long kiss on the lips. In your processor, you couldn't believe that you made out with your crush. He stood up and stretched his arms. You stared at his broad shoulder moving around. It seemed so muscular. When you tried to stand up, you squealed. The part between your legs was sore. You couldn't stand up properly without falling down after a few seconds. Heatwave didn't hesitate to carry you at his back. "What's this for?" You asked smiling. "Sorry for hurting you. Let's go outside," he said.

This weekend indeed had such an interesting turn.

A/N:
Hello! What do you think of my first oneshot? Honestly, I was scared while writing Heatwave and (Y/N)'s romantic part because I didn't want to go too far. One of the reasons that I decided to write this because I wanted to make this rule "By no sex, I meant that I won't be writing how specifically the sex process goes" clear. Now I think everyone should get it by now.

For my first oneshot, I think it sucks XD
If you're interested, please check out my Rescue Bots book "The 'Bot to my Spark". I have tons of fun writing that. Have a great day!

I'm gonna be so doomed after this I literally got so inspired to write this that I decided to not pay attention in class oh no-